Thread: Joanne Calderwood Invicta Interview YourMMA

Default Joanne Calderwood Invicta Interview YourMMA

Joanne talking about her up coming fight and signing with Invicta

An unintuitive consequence of conditional probability.

Good interview , best of luck joanne

Looking forward to this fight - both 3-0 and both got the skills. Great to see Jo getting a crack over in the States so early in her MMA career too!

Is female mma good quality or is it like woman's football which is obviously at a high level but nowhere near the men's game? Female boxing isn't that popular as far as I know, is female mma going to be different? Glad to hear a scot is representing overseas though.
    Fuck no-gi

What a devastating knee! Good Job!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gi-boy View Post
    Is female mma good quality or is it like woman's football which is obviously at a high level but nowhere near the men's game? Female boxing isn't that popular as far as I know, is female mma going to be different? Glad to hear a scot is representing overseas though.
    The invicta card never had a bad fight on it, all the girls were very talented fighters. If you look at the names of the teams involved on that card last night it will answer any questions about quality. ATT, Jackson's, xtreme coture, mfs, Cesar Gracie's all had fighters out.

In terms of popularity invicta expected 4 hundred thousand viewers on the live stream

Agree with James, I stayed up all night to watch Invicta, wasn't disappointed in any of the fights, in fact it had surpassed some recent UFC events.

Women's MMA is definitely a goer and definitely leagues away from women's football and boxing. The level of some of the groundwork was astonishing too.

Fantastic performance. I spoke to a couple of people at On Top last week who were intending on staying up to watch Invicta
    www.sasnutrition.com