Thread: MMA Referee & Judge Seminar - SCOTLAND!!!!

Hybrid View

Default MMA Referee & Judge Seminar - SCOTLAND!!!!

if you think its easy stop now

no one achieved anything by doing nothing

never argue with a fool

if fighting is a pursuit rooted in pain, you will find the best teachers have often absorbed the most punishment themselves......and remained standing

http://www.twitter.com/marcgoddard_uk

I'm up for this. E-mail sent.
    Urban Disturbance Fight Team
    Black Devils Thai Boxing
    Anarchy MMA

20ft Cage Hire available(See website or PM for details)
    www.urbandisturbancefife.com

thank you!

never argue with a fool

if fighting is a pursuit rooted in pain, you will find the best teachers have often absorbed the most punishment themselves......and remained standing

This really is a must do thing, it is well worth taking the time to attend this and learn some things you thought you knew.
    For your MMA Fix, Don't Hit the Pit anymore coz its shut

I'm in, email sent

I would really like to do this but am just wondering if doing this will help my chances of actually judging at shows? Because I know there are already a number of guys who are established go to judges and refs, so does anyone have any advice as to a) what would be the next step to getting into judging after attending this course and b) if it is worth my while and if any promoters would actually have me judging, even if I did the course?

Cheers
    Maybe the worst 2-0 MMA fighter in history. @jimbojitsusbg granitecitygrappling.com

Jimbo - of course it is certainly worth your while mate! in fact most people here it heklps them get work at shows as it solidifies their knowledge and shows there effort in actually going out of their way to improve and learn in the first place.

I do discuss the best steps to take at the seminar and what you can do afterwards.

Look forward to seeing you there!

never argue with a fool

This is a great thing. We are always looking for qualified judges and refs at our shows. The more to choose from the better, really!
    VISION FC - visionfighting.com

A big thank you to Marc for a first class seminar. A really interesting guy with some great chat, anecdotes and wealth of knowledge and experience. Im sure we all left better informed than we were at the start of the day.