Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anth Taylor vs. Kevin Thompson - Supremacy FC 8

Default Anth Taylor vs. Kevin Thompson - Supremacy FC 8

Undefeated light-heavyweight Anth Taylor (5-0) will defend his Supremacy FC title against Kevin Thompson (13-4) - a renowned, hard-hitter from the North.

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.a...s-thompson.htm

18 wins between them, all coming inside the distance. Should be one hell of scrap!

Edit: Taylor is actually 6-0!
    Last edited by Jay; 10-09-2012 at 04:51 PM.

Tony Moran and Anth Taylor? Two super tough fights coming up for Kevin there, Is there anyone that him and the Oxx wont fight!!!

^ I thought he wasn't fighting Tony Moran?... I'm sure that was called off and Moran was given the title fight with Vassell.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    ^ I thought he wasn't fighting Tony Moran?... I'm sure that was called off and Moran was given the title fight with Vassell.
    Its on the BAMMA Card this weekend at Wembley. There some big fights in the LHW division coming up!

That's awesome news, I hadn't heard that announcement.

Whoever comes through these bouts with the Wins would be a great match up for Cage Warriors domestically you couldnt get any better match ups and theres Nunes and Martell to throw in the mix aswell

A great match up for Cage Warriors?... I don't follow.

Gonna be a great fight! Kevin with some good momentum behind him but Taylor still undefeated! Gonna be a war!
    www.supremacyfightchallenge.co.uk - Facebook:'Luke Supremacy FC Kennedy'

The point I was making that after all the bouts a couple of the fighters may be able to claim to be the best in the LHW division and what better platform for there careers to progress than Cage Warriors