Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Fights you want to see in 2013

Fishy v whiteford would b a top uk fight like also wouldnt mind seein either of them fight fisher hes itchin for a shot at the tops guys n its well deserved
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    You'd have to fight in your home town and sell 1000 tickets to get 400 as a first time pro.
    Just saying not prepared to do any big cuts for anything less then that number unless I got myself in a position to stand in for somebody and get a Title shot etc which would have a positive effect on my fight cv. I would have much more to lose fighting him and the fact I would be willing to fight a guy with his stand up should tell you a lot about my courage and attitude as far as myself in the sport goes. The cash would be required to pay for the cut which i would be spending a small fortune to make sure I don't damage my body and have the best help I can afford. I dont expect to make much cash but I dont want to lose a few grand either. Hope that makes sense.

And if i sold 1k tickets id laugh at anyone who tried to mug me off with 400 Id expect 10 per ticket sold and maybe a purse of 250
    Last edited by Babycakes; 14-03-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Ash Beaumont vs Tommy Quinn
    Jack Mason vs Bruno Carvahlo
    Steven Ray vs Ryan Scope
    Paul Redmond vs Brad Wheeler
    James Doolan vs James Brum
    Danny Roberts vs Alan Johnston
    Matt Inman vs Dan Hope
    Dean Reilly vs Artem Lobov
    Alan Philpott vs Karsten Lenjoint
    I would ban the triangle choke, the refuge of cowards everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Just saying not prepared to do any big cuts for anything less then that number unless I got myself in a position to stand in for somebody and get a Title shot etc which would have a positive effect on my fight cv. I would have much more to lose fighting him and the fact I would be willing to fight a guy with his stand up should tell you a lot about my courage and attitude as far as myself in the sport goes. The cash would be required to pay for the cut which i would be spending a small fortune to make sure I don't damage my body and have the best help I can afford. I dont expect to make much cash but I dont want to lose a few grand either. Hope that makes sense.

And if i sold 1k tickets id laugh at anyone who tried to mug me off with 400 Id expect 10 per ticket sold and maybe a purse of 250

Are you not just the biggest troll on this forum at present your knowledge is comical, I rarely post however often read and out of everyone your comments I skip.

Bring back Enty, get rid of this pretender!

Quote Originally Posted by Razler View Post
    Are you not just the biggest troll on this forum at present your knowledge is comical, I rarely post however often read and out of everyone your comments I skip.

Bring back Enty, get rid of this pretender!
    I'm calling troll on babycakes,either that or he's higher than nick and mate diazs pet rat if he thinks that.christ I try to give him the benefit I the doubt an it seems like he is getting better but then he comes out with absolute howlers like that and I feel like running my head into a brick wall.the dog walking,drug taking,ped recommending and delusions of making 400 in a pro mma fight at the end of the year,WHEN HE HAS NEVER FOUGHT MMA BEFORE,you could write a film with all that and people wouldn't pay to watch it saying its not got a smidgen of reality to it.

Shit troll is epically shit. I suggest going back to your gaming forum where shit trolling on 13 year olds is commonplace. And please don't offer to fight me again and sarcastically calling me a low level mma fighter. I'm not a pro but fuck me at least I train and tried to give people a decent truthful read.

And if you still plan on trolling I'd like to see you fight your dog!! Post it on your blog an your views will triple!!!thats what you want right??
    Twitter @ricbrad

Curt Warburton vs. Rob Sinclair
    Davey Grant vs. Doolan/Brum
    Ryan Scope vs. Stevie Ray
    Liam James vs. Dino Gambatesa
    Andrew Fisher vs. Phil Else/John Cullen
    Tommy Quinn vs. Lee Caers
    Richie Knox vs. Marcin Lazarz
    Andrew Punshon vs. Valentino Petrescu
    Alex Enlund vs. Dean Reily
    Chris Thirkell vs. Graham Langley
    Paul Cook vs. Uche Ihiekwe
    Kyle Redfearn vs. Enty
    Chris Scott vs. Leeroy Barnes
    Rob Mills vs. Dean Caldwell
    Carl Fawcett vs. Karsten Lenjoint
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtygoose View Post
    I'm calling troll on babycakes,either that or he's higher than nick and mate diazs pet rat if he thinks that.christ I try to give him the benefit I the doubt an it seems like he is getting better but then he comes out with absolute howlers like that and I feel like running my head into a brick wall.the dog walking,drug taking,ped recommending and delusions of making 400 in a pro mma fight at the end of the year,WHEN HE HAS NEVER FOUGHT MMA BEFORE,you could write a film with all that and people wouldn't pay to watch it saying its not got a smidgen of reality to it.

Shit troll is epically shit. I suggest going back to your gaming forum where shit trolling on 13 year olds is commonplace. And please don't offer to fight me again and sarcastically calling me a low level mma fighter. I'm not a pro but fuck me at least I train and tried to give people a decent truthful read.

And if you still plan on trolling I'd like to see you fight your dog!! Post it on your blog an your views will triple!!!thats what you want right??

Nathan, I love the guys that have the balls to do what you guys do, good or bad I really enjoy MMA and appreciate what you go through but fuck me I hate people that make out to be something they are not!

I enjoy reading your articles mate and hopefully will see you fight live one day. Do me a favour get hold of Shakey Shore and do an article on Tillery Combat that will put a great spin on MMA he has helped lots of guys that needed a goal in life!

Mr Pink vs Brum rematch, Brum would not get those leg kicks in again Martin would submit him IMO no disrespect to James just my opinion and I'm sure Big Bri would think otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Razler View Post
    Nathan, I love the guys that have the balls to do what you guys do, good or bad I really enjoy MMA and appreciate what you go through but fuck me I hate people that make out to be something they are not!

I enjoy reading your articles mate and hopefully will see you fight live one day. Do me a favour get hold of Shakey Shore and do an article on Tillery Combat that will put a great spin on MMA he has helped lots of guys that needed a goal in life!
    Sorry mate was tht ment for me? Cos i have no clue what your on about lol.
    Twitter @ricbrad

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtygoose View Post

Ok mate Im sick of your shit its a public forum and I post my opinion I couldn't give a toss what people think about me id rather be me then put a act on to fit in. Time to put up or stfu giving me shit man your last fight was light heavy right? Id be more then happy to fight you at that weight Amateur rules just so no excuses and id lmfao at the sheer shock on your face when you see that im not a Troll and am in fact very serious about this sport and a good guy in real life. Either back up what your saying to me or get off my case man hell id even come to a promo in leeds and tap your ass out or sit on you for 3 rounds but no matter what happned even if i lost you sure wouldnt be saying im full of shit anymore the funny thing about the internet is its very hard to judge whos sitting behind a computer. Most of this forum would probs tap me or beat me but i very much doubt you could even at this stage in my training. Call me cocky I dont care you disrespected my blog man so fuck you If I wanna dream of fighting pro who are you to laugh at me and say impossible.

Wanna prove im a troll simple accept and I will come forward and hopefully get it arranged for anytime after say july.

And I said 250 I only said 400 if I sold 1k tickets learn to read. wow :O
    Last edited by Babycakes; 14-03-2013 at 11:24 PM.