Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Scottish MMA Rankings - September 2012

u even crazier than i am. again who r u. not what the fuck u do/work commitments etc am not looking for a baby sitter.
    Proud to be sponsored by Sport-Sense check them out at Sport-sense.co.uk

I thought you would be happy that someone wants to fight you rab

Quote Originally Posted by The Teuchter View Post
    No, but I'd like to be. He needs encouragement and support, not abuse. If the above comes off, heres an invite for him to come to the show for the experience with me.

Last post on this thread. My emails above for Rab.
    The nhs can give him the encouragement and support he needs, guys delusional.
    Fuck no-gi

anyone know who it is? troll? shit troll if it is. il have to knock it back any way mate fighting on ommac against top opponent for th no1 spot for the title against Linton Vassel.
    Proud to be sponsored by Sport-Sense check them out at Sport-sense.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by The Teuchter View Post
    No, but I'd like to be. He needs encouragement and support, not abuse. If the above comes off, heres an invite for him to come to the show for the experience with me.

Last post on this thread. My emails above for Rab.

Then this only adds to the conspiracy, I would probably argue the point that u are infact the hitman in disguise, as u seem to be a tad more literate but just as deluded as he is. Let me guess u also have a vendetta against particular clubs that use this site?.
    Last edited by thetruthbetold; 01-12-2012 at 11:54 AM.
    sick of the bullshit !