Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The kick boxer (JDI is a stalky little c***)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChrisAnt View Post
    People don't do the silent partner thing in film, really, unless it a large fund (eg a slate) with too many people to give credits too, such as the notorious Melrose 2 fund. Drew Barrymore does not have it listed on her imdb as a company she's professionally associated with. Maybe she runs some dodgy drugs money through it.
    How the devil are you Chris?
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChrisAnt View Post
    People don't do the silent partner thing in film, really, unless it a large fund (eg a slate) with too many people to give credits too, such as the notorious Melrose 2 fund. Drew Barrymore does not have it listed on her imdb as a company she's professionally associated with. Maybe she runs some dodgy drugs money through it.
    This must be all a lie then! http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...lKjtiA&cad=rja

I know its only cagewarriors but I wouldn't go around slandering people's name, you should
    have a little respect.

Quote Originally Posted by shangchi View Post
    This must be all a lie then! http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...lKjtiA&cad=rja

I know its only cagewarriors but I wouldn't go around slandering people's name, you should
    have a little respect.
    At which point should we care? JDI/You are full of more shit than my anus after 154 curries eaten in a Man v Food record setting how much poo can I store in my bumhole challenge.

~edit~

I mean that in the nicest possible way of course
    Last edited by Evzy; 19-09-2012 at 12:22 PM.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    At which point should we care? JDI/You are full of more shit than my anus after 154 curries eaten in a Man v Food record setting how much poo can I store in my bumhole challenge.

~edit~

I mean that in the nicest possible way of course

Not JDI, admit it your been owned! Just putting chris whats his name right thats all..

JDI vs Jet Lee!

Please explain how you have owned me? Really? I am dying to find out?

You have owned me like JDI owned that dude in his cage farce...wasn't a cage fight because he got twatted like a 2 year old. So imagine what Jet Li would do to him you moron who speaks more shit than my ex wife, honestly and thats saying something.

JDI v Alvin the Chipmunk more like - and again, my wedge would be on the chipmunk dude.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Please explain how you have owned me? Really? I am dying to find out?

You have owned me like JDI owned that dude in his cage farce...wasn't a cage fight because he got twatted like a 2 year old. So imagine what Jet Li would do to him you moron who speaks more shit than my ex wife, honestly and thats saying something.

JDI v Alvin the Chipmunk more like - and again, my wedge would be on the chipmunk dude.
    Calm down dear boy! Your name should be "ENVY" as this is a worse case of as I've seen on here.
    Jay Darrell vs Jet Lee would look incredible in a movie fight scene! I'd pay to see that.

Oh, I've seen that. As far as I can tell it's not trading. It's active, but there's no mention of it in any of the trade areas. No website, a facebook page that seemingly has nothing to do with anything. And certainly did not invest a cent into Hurt Locker. if it did, there's no evidence for that and plenty to the contrary. And let's be fair, JDI was named "King of the Bullshit" by Chuck Norris.

Quote Originally Posted by shangchi View Post

have a little respect.

Even their Facebook page (because they don't actually have a website) has nothing that they've done - it's all reposts of other people's stuff. The 'About' section has mentions it was started by some actress who, if you search for her, no imdb, in fact I'm not sure she exists because there's nothing on her. They mention Hurt Locker in their blurb, so it must be the same. I think it's the standard Hollywood bullshit "I'm an actres...uh...producer, I have distributed every film under the sun, I have 10 projects in development and they are all minimum 50 mill budget. I don't have anything to back this up, so let's do business." JDI's done it before though. He posted about having dinner with one of the "investors of Gladiator" except, the guy also didn't seem to exist in any trade publications/websites. I think you can tell JDI anything and he'll believe it. I wonder how those trannies convinced him they didn't have cocks. Hmm... the mind boggles. All off topic. He's deluded.

How did I miss this???? Sorry it's getting off topic but I think this answers everything.
    I hope this link works, if not, go to their facebook page and click on the photos. The owner/producer/not-an-actress of Papillon Productions, "Ellizzette Duvall," has Photoshopped her face into a bunch of photos with 'c'lebs.' Apart from the piss-poor job, rather brilliantly she's used the same photo of her face for each. I thought it was a joke, but she even replies to messages complimenting her. I wonder if Jay has trained her. She's a c'leb after all! God Bless America!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

I'm a fan of JDI and I think the kick boxer is great.
    Last edited by shangchi; 19-09-2012 at 10:52 PM.