Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The kick boxer (JDI is a stalky little c***)

Quote Originally Posted by shangchi View Post
    Chris, it appears your jealous you didn't get in on your
    photo! Speak to Steve Langford I'm sure he can point you in
    the right direction in who to go and see about your stalking
    issues. That's the best advice I can give you mate! It seems
    your in severe denial.
    Don't over step the mark mighty mouse. If I do see you in public I may just have an episode and bite your fucking nose off. Prick.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Huh? I didn't say she did. Are you making more things up, Fake-Jay? She was there to see her fella, Diego Sanchez (remember him?) weigh in. She and (I believe) her family sat behind me. I didn't actually know who she was. Lol at "girls can sniff stalkers from a mile off." True - and yet they still let Celebrity-stalker Jay touch them... Let's not go down the Sophie Anderton route again... The fact that Jay has to prefix his status as "celebrity trainer" says a lot. Really should be translated as "not a celebrity trainer."

I don't believe you for 1 minute! Your weird inc! If she chatted to
    you she was being extremely brave, girls can sniff stalkers like
    you from a mile off! SHE DIDN'T FANCY YOU!

Muggy Cunt would be a better way to prefix it..
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Careful, Steve - Jay's been known to "dominate the stand up," but if he takes you to the ground and give him "illegal blows to the back of the head before tapping out" he'll consider it a victory and probably tweet it to everything in the universe with a vagina and even some without, not that he can tell the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyPerry View Post
    Don't over step the mark mighty mouse. If I do see you in public I may just have an episode and bite your fucking nose off. Prick.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChrisAnt View Post
    Huh? I didn't say she did. Are you making more things up, Fake-Jay? She was there to see her fella, Diego Sanchez (remember him?) weigh in. She and (I believe) her family sat behind me. I didn't actually know who she was. Lol at "girls can sniff stalkers from a mile off." True - and yet they still let Celebrity-stalker Jay touch them... Let's not go down the Sophie Anderton route again... The fact that Jay has to prefix his status as "celebrity trainer" says a lot. Really should be translated as "not a celebrity trainer."
    Fake Jay? I'm not claiming to be him.. You having a Langford episode or what? The stalker bit hits a nerve dosen't it
    Chris! I'll always tell you it straight mate you can count on that.. And what the fuck is all this Sophie Anderton
    nonsense? My man JDI is mates with CAMERON DIAZ you stalking freakster! And I'm 100% positive you know fuck
    all about his fitness business! God the truth hurts dosen't it

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Muggy Cunt would be a better way to prefix it..
    Talking to yourself again Chris!

Quote Originally Posted by BillyPerry View Post
    Ok calm down Billy Perry and I won't have to call your social worker.

I have only one account. This one.

Talking to yourself again Chris!

You are starting to sound like Jay. No - the stalker thing doesn't hit a nerve. I freely admitted I take great pleasure in seeing what the little chap is up to and his latest nonsense.

My man JDI is mates with CAMERON DIAZ you stalking freakster!
    Oh, the irony of that sentence... I think it speaks for itself.

Fake Jay? I'm not claiming to be him.. You having a Langford episode or what? The stalker bit hits a nerve dosen't it
    Chris! I'll always tell you it straight mate you can count on that.. And what the fuck is all this Sophie Anderton
    nonsense? My man JDI is mates with CAMERON DIAZ you stalking freakster! And I'm 100% positive you know fuck
    all about his fitness business! God the truth hurts dosen't it