Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: The kick boxer (JDI is a stalky little c***)

Good on you Steve, it takes alot to be able to talk and deal with issues like that on a public forum, many wouldn't. Glad to hear things have turned out for the better. It's like anything, in order to overcome something like that you have to accept it then deal with it.
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    Good on you Steve, it takes alot to be able to talk and deal with issues like that on a public forum, many wouldn't. Glad to hear things have turned out for the better. It's like anything, in order to overcome something like that you have to accept it then deal with it.
    Cheers mate. It's not easy but sitting on my arse all day taking medication wasn't doing anything for me. I could of spent the rest of my life claiming benefits for my 'illness' but forget that! I would rather work for less money.

College is really helping me too. I've got a focus.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Shall we all agree to just reply with "JDI is a stalky little cunt" from now on and nothing else whenever this prick posts? I think he thinks all the hammering he is taking here is somehow still making him relevant, so shall we put it in clear terms that maybe he understands?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyPerry View Post
    You are Jay. We all know you are so stop pretending otherwise.

No, I did not have a breakdown on the CageWarriors forum.

What I did do was start a thread about mental health. Something I live with on a day to day basis.

How can someone have a breakdown on the internet?

I have been through a breakdown recently but have bounced back. My life is now on track. I'm working whilst going to college full time. I'm supporting my family whilst trying to make a better future for us.

You Jay, you're a delusional prick. You think you're getting somewhere in life, power to you, I wish you all the best but you will always be a prick. You can't change that.

Mocking mental health just shows the kind of low life prick that you are. You have no idea what I go through.
    Your out of your head! I'm not JDI and its seriously delusional of you to think you know I am for certain..

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Shall we all agree to just reply with "JDI is a stalky little cunt" from now on and nothing else whenever this prick posts? I think he thinks all the hammering he is taking here is somehow still making him relevant, so shall we put it in clear terms that maybe he understands?
    Chris who are "you" calling a stalker?

JDI is a stalky little cunt.

JDI is the kick boxer check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKI3W...&feature=share

If you're not JDI then you are a perfect imitation.

The way JDI can't let anything that's been said about him go unanswered, this is textbook Ingleton.

How's your armbar technique these days, Shang-Jay?
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

JDI is a stalky little cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerPlata View Post
    If you're not JDI then you are a perfect imitation.

The way JDI can't let anything that's been said about him go unanswered, this is textbook Ingleton.

How's your armbar technique these days, Shang-Jay?
    It seems homo there is missing JDI! Aaaaaah how sweet but sorry to let you down
    I'm not the man himself.