Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: The kick boxer (JDI is a stalky little c***)

Quote Originally Posted by taffdragon View Post
    thats all you got out of his post? that he call you jdi?

your fucking delusional.
    I noticed this too.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Lol at this thread. Shangchi - the utlimate troll. If not JDI, then certainly the most annoying and of greatest troll going? You will overstep the mark with reference to people's mental state though buddy and if you are exposed you might incur the wrath of several people on this thread who have underlying issues you aren't aware of.

It doesn't take away from JDI's pointless view count but his videos are pretty guffaw corny aren't they? Don't you agree Shangchai? I'm going to cut and paste the video and turn it into a bad edit.
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

Quote Originally Posted by Will Samuelson View Post
    Lol at this thread. Shangchi - the utlimate troll. If not JDI, then certainly the most annoying and of greatest troll going? You will overstep the mark with reference to people's mental state though buddy and if you are exposed you might incur the wrath of several people on this thread who have underlying issues you aren't aware of.

It doesn't take away from JDI's pointless view count but his videos are pretty guffaw corny aren't they? Don't you agree Shangchai? I'm going to cut and paste the video and turn it into a bad edit.

edit it with some islamic insults in it and see if we can get a fatwah on him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by taffdragon View Post
    edit it with some islamic insults in it and see if we can get a fatwah on him lol.
    Bwahahaha, this +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Nah mate, even the Muslims know not to fuck with Jay. They'd turn a blind eye.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

I guess that settles that one... I always had him down as the cowboy.

JDI_YMCA.jpg
    Last edited by CrazyChrisAnt; 24-09-2012 at 04:54 AM.

First Mr Langford sir kudos on your recovery. Takes a strong person to battle back like you did .
    For curiosity how are you doing college and working at the same time , just I'm interested in doing the same mate would like any advice

Lastly I've been around these forums long enough to know that Shangchi or whatever the fuck is Jay , its blatantly obvious the midget boxer is off on one his publicity seeking tours which for the life of me I can't figure out why he wants to promote it in an mma site instead of sending audition tapes out to relevant people .

I can clarify the Why...Its because he is a tit.

Cant actually believe what ive just read LOL like wtf who gives a fuck about this crank n his 50 other accounts lol
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

Do you think he touches himself as he posts under all his different accounts? I get this feeling this is his wank bank material sometimes....