Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The kick boxer (JDI is a stalky little c***)

This just in from Boris Johnson's twitter account

"I've never heard of this chap and even if I did @Jaydarrell would be an annulis horriblis."

Its amazing how all these famous people who have nothing to do with JDI suddenly pop up and comment on him. Even Cameron Diaz...
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

Quote Originally Posted by The Gimp View Post
    This just in from Boris Johnson's twitter account

"I've never heard of this chap and even if I did @Jaydarrell would be an annulis horriblis."

Its amazing how all these famous people who have nothing to do with JDI suddenly pop up and comment on him. Even Cameron Diaz...

Someone is jealous of the Cameron Diaz/JDI connection! Thats old news " GIMP! "

No I was being sarcastic.
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

Does anyone outside of this forum actually know JDI exists?

Best troll ever, in a shit troll that isnt very good kinda way.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Evzy - JDI does exist, plenty of people know him and the legend goes back many years to SFUK forums, BJJ Superfights in "Superted costumes" and transexuals.

And Jay, as far I can tell there is no Papillion Productions that invested in The Hurt Locker.

Production companies:
    Kingsgate
    First Light Prods
    Summit Entertainment
    Voltage Pictures.

Distributed by:
    Warner Bros. (Italy)
    Summit Entertainment/
    Universal Studios (USA)
    Optimum Releasing/
    Lionsgate (UK)

And a whole lot more. If you have an IMDB you can look at http://pro.imdb.com/title/tt0887912/companycredits
    Sorry to disappoint. Their Facebook page is fabulous though and totally professional... https://www.facebook.com/PapillonProductionsInc
    Doesn't seem to mention much about film except in their blurb. But you go, girl!

Nope, I don't care, all footage I saw of JDI getting smashed in that fight I am pretty sure was done by Pixar to be honest, I am not having him actually existing! No one human being can be that far up their own arse - I mean its like a black hole collapsing in on itself, if JDI truly existed everything we know surely would be sucked up his arse alongside him and the world as we know it would cease to exist!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChrisAnt View Post
    Evzy - JDI does exist, plenty of people know him and the legend goes back many years to SFUK forums, BJJ Superfights in "Superted costumes" and transexuals.

And Jay, as far I can tell there is no Papillion Productions that invested in The Hurt Locker.

Production companies:
    Kingsgate
    First Light Prods
    Summit Entertainment
    Voltage Pictures.

Distributed by:
    Warner Bros. (Italy)
    Summit Entertainment/
    Universal Studios (USA)
    Optimum Releasing/
    Lionsgate (UK)

And a whole lot more. If you have an IMDB you can look at http://pro.imdb.com/title/tt0887912/companycredits
    Sorry to disappoint. Their Facebook page is fabulous though and totally professional... https://www.facebook.com/PapillonProductionsInc
    Doesn't seem to mention much about film except in their blurb. But you go, girl!
    Game set and match against the angry childsized Mr Motivator! You sir, have been exposed!
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    And that's why you should never machine wash your Mr Motivator at high temperatures.
    i know LOL is overused nowa days but fuck me, i loled like fuck then.

well said sir.

Jay is a legend! JDI vs Jet Lee! I googled and see Drew Barrymore is a chairman/ceo of papillon productions inc...
    They maybe a silent partner/investor etc..

Quote Originally Posted by shangchi View Post
    Jay is a legend! JDI vs Jet Lee! I googled and see Drew Barrymore is a chairman/ceo of papillon productions inc...
    They maybe a silent partner/investor etc..
    People don't do the silent partner thing in film, really, unless it a large fund (eg a slate) with too many people to give credits too, such as the notorious Melrose 2 fund. Drew Barrymore does not have it listed on her imdb as a company she's professionally associated with. Maybe she runs some dodgy drugs money through it.