Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wartime Pro Event in October

Quote Originally Posted by SuntanSuperman View Post
    Then you clearly don't know me. I will not allow two fighters to compete if I feel
    One has no possibility of being competetative. Combat officials for example will
    Not referee any fights mike persil is involved in

My company is highly respected and professional. Don't appreciate you doubting me based on nothings
    who is in the 8-man then Brad?

Jim Riddux alongside Henrique Santana, that seems fair?
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

Quote Originally Posted by BakedBean View Post
    Irrelevant, Neither was Osama Bin Laden.
    massive whoosh for the bean

8 man tourneys are always different. Your going to get heavy favourites. Jim ruddux probably isn't going to win. But he comes to fight and as conpetatant

Quote Originally Posted by SuntanSuperman View Post
    8 man tourneys are always different. Your going to get heavy favourites. Jim ruddux probably isn't going to win. But he comes to fight and as conpetatant
    Basically he has no chance and you said that if someone wont be competitive then you wont do it.

There will be a few of these scenario's I would imagine
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

Quote Originally Posted by BakedBean View Post
    Irrelevant, Neither was Osama Bin Laden.

That was sarcasm you understand.

The man once started his TV show with "Mixed Martial Arts is a mix of martial arts."

Also, when interviewing Neil Grove, he remarked: "For those of you who don't know, Bellator is the biggest fight organization in the world. The UFC is the biggest brand but Bellator is actually the biggest organization."

The dude's a joke.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    That was sarcasm you understand.

The man once started his TV show with "Mixed Martial Arts is a mix of martial arts."

Also, when interviewing Neil Grove, he remarked: "For those of you who don't know, Bellator is the biggest fight organization in the world. The UFC is the biggest brand but Bellator is actually the biggest organization."

The dude's a joke.
    My bad, I should be able to spot that by now but its the sabbath, im not in the 100% interwebz zone unless im wasting work time.

He will come to fight. Unlike many many others
    Yes he will be the underdog but nothing new there

Your points are picky and silly and don't fit in with the context of today's Mma. It's not unusual to have an outsider fight a top 5 guy ( bonnar v jones) and that is what's happening here. Ruddux is capable enough to try fight back. That's fine by me

Brad how about getting some of the answers from the OP from Mark before the show proceeds?

Hey Bean sorry about the delay, I have been crazy busy. I will contact Mark and have an article prepared by Wednesday or thursday answering your questions. Im pretty sure Mark is taking things in the correct direction and im hearing blood tests as well as some other things are in place. Mark requested that i film the weigh ins so that people can see them but im just not in a position to do that this week, he also offered to cover the costs but its not a financial issue. Like I said im not reporting on the show but I will give a fair concise opinon on it afterwards and hopefully for everybody it will be positive. You have my word that if its a train wreck i wont be painting any pretty pictures.

yeah sure Bean ill do that if boogeyman doesnt sort it first