Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wartime Pro Event in October

Paging Boogeyman

Quote Originally Posted by taffdragon View Post
    empty init?

did that guy bet knocked down or trip over a tumbleweed?
    I know they sold out all the VIP tickets because I spoke to Mark on Thursday, he was genuinely happy with how things had gone and were going. Not sure how the actual show went but I know he made it clear they were having blood tests etc to ensure fighter safety. Bean, I'll be honest, I have NO idea who that referee is.

I definitely predict that people will be making excuses that "it was someone else's fault" or "they were let down by someone"....

Will be interesting to hear from Boogeyman about what he reckon's. I just hope that he tells us the whole truth and nothing but the truth to give everyone the facts. Please don't be vague and state that you "didn't see" something.
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I know they sold out all the VIP tickets because I spoke to Mark on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by BakedBean View Post
    Ok where do we start?
    Does anybody know who this referee is?

Attachment 8907

There have been reports of a fighter suffering a TKO due to leg kicks and then hobbling out to the ring for another fight a few fights later?

I am interested to speak to the referee who I believe was enjoying his debut as an official.
    Did he fight with those wrestling boots on?
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

The way his hands are wrapped (canvas wraps) and his boxing attire, I'm assuming that was a boxing bout.

Hey guys the ref was Sven Gordon who is a good guy and did a great job in fairness to him. Im just in communication with Bean now to let him know exactly what I saw, obviously I didnt see everything so some things I can talk about if i wasnt privy to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    The way his hands are wrapped (canvas wraps) and his boxing attire, I'm assuming that was a boxing bout.
    I think it's because his opponent doesn't have any boots on, or he took them off reallly quickly if he did, to the right of the shot that I first raised this question.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    I think it's because his opponent doesn't have any boots on, or he took them off reallly quickly if he did, to the right of the shot that I first raised this question.
    yeah it was a boxing bout. i was told the opponent chose not to wear the boots. I spoke to him afterwards and he seemed very happy, he was just disapointed that he had lost. It was a good fight in fairness.

To be fair, I've corned Scraps in unlicensed fights before where I've given him the Sambas off my feet to wear because he didn't have any suitable footwear!