Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Wartime Pro Event in October

Quote Originally Posted by DanWelsh View Post
    Gutted I was fighting elsewhere! I was asked to fight him the day before. I would have loved that match lol
    That would have been brutal dude.

From the basis of that footage I can't see a lot of people who would have lasted long stood up with you.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

I have no idea what I just watched, but I cant condone swearing in front of children.
    Commentator: CWFC, Kayo MMA, Shock n Awe. SAFE MMA. johngooden.co.uk @johngoodenuk

Quote Originally Posted by boogeyman View Post

As for (I would warn you that many have fallen for charm in the past and regretted it.) I am 36 years old and been around a little bit, im not as naive as you may think.

na mate Marc nailed it

Shocking! I suppose one thing is that he employed proper medical staff - weather they were paid or not i dont know.

But totally agree with John:
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJunior View Post
    I have no idea what I just watched, but I cant condone swearing in front of children.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Are you joking about the swearing? Must be! Sorry, but if you make the choice to take your kids to a fight show, you have to assume they will see and hear all sorts of things you might not want them to FFS but I suppose it’s ok for a kid to see a fighter sparked out and blood everywhere, as long as no-one says fuck or bugger.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Are you joking about the swearing? Must be! Sorry, but if you make the choice to take your kids to a fight show, you have to assume they will see and hear all sorts of things you might not want them to FFS but I suppose it’s ok for a kid to see a fighter sparked out and blood everywhere, as long as no-one says fuck or bugger.
    I personally don't care for taking a baby to an MMA event and parading it around....does no-one remember unhappy larry?!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

haha yeah, 'I took my pregnant wife and young children to a so-called 'family' fight show, they all got bottled and a bouncer threw my son through a wall etc'

happy days man, that was a good era
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Do Brighton & Hove Albion have hooligans?
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative