Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lew Long talks about last night's "fight"

Default Lew Long talks about last night's "fight"

I caught up with Lew a couple hours ago, it's brief as he was just starting a night out with his mates but he gets his point across!!

http://addictedmma.com/story-Front-p...Amusedquot.php
    Co-Owner of www.AddictedMMA.com and massive MMA Addict!

Not suprised hes pissed.

This is disgraceful behaviour from Enwistle.

I sincerely hope BAMMA pay Long, he honoured every commitment to them and if they want to be a major player in European MMA then they need to act as a major player would.

Regardless of the ACL mishap or whatever happened, not making weight as a professional fighter is inexcusable. It's part of the game.

An update just in via @YourMMA:

@ian_enty: @YourMMA @bammauk @lew_long I have a scan on Friday until then am not sure of the damage we are waiting until then to release a statement.
    Also Long was in hospital the night before with pleurisy too apparently. He didn't withdraw though.

Just confirms everything ive ever said about benty hes a fucking fanny n shouldnt b talked about as much as he is hes not worth it th kids got absolutely zero heart or respect for anyone! Any show that books him for a fight now if just as stupid as him
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

Has Enty come out and said anything yet? How on earth did he do his ACL in an hour before the fight?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Has Enty come out and said anything yet? How on earth did he do his ACL in an hour before the fight?
    perhaps its all a big cover up for him being a pussy??? has he done this thing before?

I would love to fight him at welterweight (seeing as he can't make lightweight) when his knee is better of course...

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron View Post
    I would love to fight him at welterweight (seeing as he can't make lightweight) when his knee is better of course...
    Mate he would probably still fail to make weight or pull out on day of fight fuck that th kids a joke any one fighter or promotor who takes him is a mug lol
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!