Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CageWarriors, UCMMA and BAMMA.

UCMMA - Top level action and entertainment. Always a great show with crazy stuff happening.

Cagewarriors - Top Level fights and professionalism. A classy promotion and overall product

BAMMA- C-rate promotion with D-level fighters. Horrible commentary, Product, Shit commentary. The whole show is a Trainwreck. Leeroy Barnes is on the main card ....nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by BakedBean View Post
    Not that its relevant to this particular question but as great as it is that CWFC offer fighters multi fight deals it does tend to limit their match ups which with a man like Ian Dean making the fights is a bit like asking Mozart to play the piano with one hand but I accept that it is required for the sake of progress and worth it.
    But the majority of fighters that fight for CWFC aren't entered into multi-fight deals? So they have their pick of the free agents that would like to fight for them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    BAMMA- C-rate promotion with D-level fighters. Horrible commentary, Product, Shit commentary. The whole show is a Trainwreck. Leeroy Barnes is on the main card ....nuff said
    You can slag BAMMA off for some things, but you can't say they have D-level fighters. As far as domestic cards go, they put on a hell of a fight card. Their continual saving grace has often been that Jude is a very good matchmaker.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gimp View Post
    I would pay for a CW ticket as I spend all my bloody time back stage and never see the fights.
    But that means you get to watch all the boys getting changed under the pretence you're 'working'....
    Last edited by Jay; 18-09-2012 at 08:26 AM.

Mmmmm. Boys......
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    But the majority of fighters that fight for CWFC aren't entered into multi-fight deals? So they have their pick of the free agents that would like to fight for them too.
    Oh I didnt realize, for some reason I thought that some fighters had chosen not to fight for them because of the need to sign an exclusive deal but perhaps I am wrong.

No, that's not the case mate. Of the 18 pro fighters on the last card for example, I think maybe 7 were signed to CWFC.

I'd go for CW. Enjoyed watching BAMMA on 5* at the weekend but they need to be more consistent. UCMMA seem to be in the safe zone with their actual fights but the Ultimate Ball stuff put me off a bit.

Ryan White
    Pro Fighter

I think the best show is..... Any show that will have me...
    the bullshit stops when the cage door locks!!! @prosystemsmma

I think its Cagewarriors undoubtedly, they offer a series pedigree of fights along with classy promotion, they are consistent and deliver. No games, no gimmicks, no false promises.

Bamma is ok, some good fights, but un reliable, poor production and things change plus they lie.

UCMMA is mixed fights, joker aspects and Ultimate ball is not what I am about. - in General they do have a good product.
    "No one deserves to be unbeaten" Dan Hardy post Cage Warriors Strike force 1 2005
    "I wanna be in fights that make history" Paul Daley post UFC 108 2010
    MMA Connect

Just go UCC
    Great fights, great cards

James Lake - Event Co-ordinator / Business Development

Just go to an ON TOP event we put on good level European fights along with showcasing exciting English and Scottish fighters, not many gimmicks, oh and all fights are PRO MMA fights
    www.ontoppromotions.co.uk - MMA Promotion/Fighter Management