Thread: UFC prelims on Facebook and Xbox live?

Default UFC prelims on Facebook and Xbox live?

Never normally watch UFC prelims due to not having facebook but really want to watch next weeks for obvious reasons. I notice there is a Facebook app in Xbox live. Does anyone know if I can watch the prelims via that app to save me buying new leads / configuring software to hook my laptop up to my tv?

I'm not 100% sure, not being an XBL user myself (I love videogames, but am crap at them and have no mates). There is, however, a UFC app on XBox Live that lets you watch stuff, so if you can't get it via FB I'd assume it'd be on there.

In all seriousness though dude, as long as your lappy/TV have HDMI sockets, you're good to go with an HDMI lead you can pick up for as little as 2 online. Plug and play, no software configuration needed.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    I'm not 100% sure, not being an XBL user myself (I love videogames, but am crap at them and have no mates). There is, however, a UFC app on XBox Live that lets you watch stuff, so if you can't get it via FB I'd assume it'd be on there.

In all seriousness though dude, as long as your lappy/TV have HDMI sockets, you're good to go with an HDMI lead you can pick up for as little as 2 online. Plug and play, no software configuration needed.
    Cheers mate. I'll be round my brothers for ufc on fuel so I'll get him to check if he can hook his up!! I heard about the UFC app but thought it was only for Xbox live users in USA?!?!