Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Smashes discussion thread (spoilers)

Ive been to Auz a couple of times and the country and scenery is amazing but tbh found the people to be bell-ends wherever I travelled too, they all have a massive chip on their shoulders about the Brits and think its hilarious to rub it in your face at EVERY opportunity...

I personally couldnt give a fuck about something that happened hundreds of years ago, just cos their great great great nan grafted a loaf of bread back in the day im honestly not assed!

OK, so I'll address it. Apparently G-Sots gets pinged by the Team UK boxing coach in a car park that leads to a bit of a melee. I originally heard it was Ross as the pair genuinely dislike each other. Discuss.....

will this be shown?

Sotiropolous really is a boring c*nt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Ive been to Auz a couple of times and the country and scenery is amazing but tbh found the people to be bell-ends wherever I travelled too, they all have a massive chip on their shoulders about the Brits and think its hilarious to rub it in your face at EVERY opportunity...

I personally couldnt give a fuck about something that happened hundreds of years ago, just cos their great great great nan grafted a loaf of bread back in the day im honestly not assed!
    Lived in oz for 6 years now and that pretty much sums them up.
    it's to be expected, they're literally bred through the schooling/culture here that they're the greatest thing since sliced bread in absolutely everything, so they genuinely believe it and won't accept anything else. they are genuinely obsessed with hating us, it's quite laughable really.
    the arrogance does at least breed winners, the british could certainly learn a lot from it.
    Ive travelled the world and aussies, tbh in general, amongst the worst.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Unlucky for Newman last week, I had him down for the win to be honest.

I hope the guys in there proved a lot of people (myself included) wrong and come back with the win in the big finale.

I hate that Aussie kick boxing coach - I hope he gets twatted one.

Quote Originally Posted by jonj View Post
    I hate that Aussie kick boxing coach - I hope he gets twatted one.
    this he is a proper twat

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Also Sot keeps repeatedly saying the brits have fought no one, said it about Col, said it about Norman, does he think there is no fucker over here or something? He is coming off as a right prick, can't wait to see Ross punch his stupid Aussie face off
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

proper fucked off with that result. another fight the brit was dominating only to get caught. could easily have been a uk clean sweep at the moment. getting unlucky, quite gutting for the uk guys.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    proper fucked off with that result. another fight the brit was dominating only to get caught. could easily have been a uk clean sweep at the moment. getting unlucky, quite gutting for the uk guys.
    What fight mate, do you see it earlier in Oz?

Funny episode that.
    Once again with 48 minutes gone on the sky plus planner and no fight happening I knew it was probably going to be a quick one.
    Not a good show for the Team Titan guys so far it would seem.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/