Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Smashes discussion thread (spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by jonj View Post
    Are the shows edited different for each country? The Aussies have had next to no airtime... boring bastards.
    A good thing to, all they do is cry about how messy the uk team are. I thought we're supposed to be the whingers

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    A good thing to, all they do is cry about how messy the uk team are. I thought we're supposed to be the whingers
    hypocricy comes with the passport over here. they spend their daily lives whinging about us.

the show isn't edited differently, it's on at primetime here and is the same lack of air time for the convicts. not surprised, in general, arrogant but boring people lacking a sense of humour, that's how I've found being here in their social groups at least (not all of them, of course). say what you like about britain and the british...at least we have can have a laugh and don't take ourselves too seriously, that just becomes dull. it was the uk lads who kept the house entertaining in the last uk tuf too.

would happily take their weather and pay though
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

sotiropolous becomes a bigger cunt every time we see him. fucking wrong'un the bloke.

and i think its fucking bullshit and aussie that got defeated is given a free pass into the semi finals. i understood him 2 aussies being given the chance to fight, but once an aussie fails to make wait and we're left with another ocker who's already lost surely that now warrants a fight between a defeated fighters from each nation. fucking rediculous if you ask me.
    also think a lad missing weight is more reason to mock than a bloke 10,000 away from his wife wanting a quick chat.

hope the aussie prick with the tash gets smashed in the semis and ross puts george into a coma.

anyway, another easy win for the brits and clean sweep for the LW's which is good.
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    sotiropolous becomes a bigger cunt every time we see him. fucking wrong'un the bloke.

and i think its fucking bullshit and aussie that got defeated is given a free pass into the semi finals. i understood him 2 aussies being given the chance to fight, but once an aussie fails to make wait and we're left with another ocker who's already lost surely that now warrants a fight between a defeated fighters from each nation. fucking rediculous if you ask me.
    also think a lad missing weight is more reason to mock than a bloke 10,000 away from his wife wanting a quick chat.

hope the aussie prick with the tash gets smashed in the semis and ross puts george into a coma.

anyway, another easy win for the brits and clean sweep for the LW's which is good.
    I'll have to learn not to come on this forum on a wednesday lol.

Did they put Xavier back in to the semis then? If so what a fucking joke. Surely Bola should have fought as in all fairness he did the damage to the Aussie guy (the only one thats not a end) who had to drop out. Maybe Dana didn't want the potential of only 2 Aussies in the semis?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    I'll have to learn not to come on this forum on a wednesday lol.

Did they put Xavier back in to the semis then? If so what a fucking joke. Surely Bola should have fought as in all fairness he did the damage to the Aussie guy (the only one thats not a end) who had to drop out. Maybe Dana didn't want the potential of only 2 Aussies in the semis?

lol sorry mate, im in oz its aired at 7.30 on a wed night.

yeah xavier got the fight then the new aussie failed to make weight so xavier was given a walk into the next round. rediculous really.

i think dana's song and dance on the big screen was cringe. basically just mugging the lads off, making them squirm infront of the cameras for the sake of "entertaining tv". the way he spoke to them was like little children but with all the scripted drama and comments added to make it extra entertaining for tv. OTT imo.
    rules are rules but have always thought it being rediculous they're not allowed at least a half hour phone call once a week. dana says they're locked away so they can focus on fighting, utter nonsense, if anything chatting to loved ones once in a while would help all of them fight better/improve motivation/get over the tough times in the house and we wouldn't see half the shit that goes on....which of course is the whole point. they want to bore the blokes to tears to create this sort of televised drama.
    GFT

Dana was a tad OTT wasnt he!!
    The decision to put Xavier through was a bit of bullshit end of the day so what if they got the spot originally Xavier lost just like the UK lads so surly he should have to fight again!
    Dana obviously doesn't want the prospect of 2 all UK finals were already beating em over all 5-3.

^pretty sure that was the main reason he did it. it would have meant xavier getting raped again and a 2nd brit in the semis with a high likelihood of an all uk final at both weights. I don't think any of the aussies have looked any good whatsoever.
    GFT

^ yes, that and the fact the uk guys had done 'the worst thing imaginable' meant they were never going to give any of the uk guys another shot

Just imagine if the UFC had sent the welter A-Team there would have been some serious ass raping

G Sot is a tool. Every episode he comes across like a bell end.

As well as the whole Australian taking an Australian place thing, I think Xavier might have got a shot due to him being the only welterweight that was not finished in his first fight. Luke, Val and Bola all got finished. Dunno, just a theory....
    - KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -