Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Smashes discussion thread (spoilers)

Got to agree about Sotiropoulos he does seem to be an absolute cock.
    Not sure what drugs he is taking if he thinks he can beat Pearson.

Sot has the ability to beat Ross imo, I hope he doesn't.

The guy has always been a cock, when he was TUF and he wouldn't give Dana an answer as to who he thought was the best in the house because he couldn't see anyone who was better than him, turned out a couple of people were lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Sot has the ability to beat Ross imo, I hope he doesn't.

The guy has always been a cock, when he was TUF and he wouldn't give Dana an answer as to who he thought was the best in the house because he couldn't see anyone who was better than him, turned out a couple of people were lol.

No chance he will beat Pearson, its a bad match up for Sotcock

I said he's got potential, he has a pretty good wrestling game and if he can neutralise Pearsons stand up game and put him on his back then who knows.

I think Ross matches up well Sot. Ross has quicker hands/feet, better movement and technically better boxing. Sot has decent boxing but no real power and needs to get this fight to the ground. Ross can keep this fight standing all day long.

I hope he beats him up and frustrates him for the full 3 rounds just like Siver did. Never realised how much of a leary c*nt gsot is. And his fcking coaches are even bigger dicks!

Sotiropolous is good fighter. I think he can sub Pearson if he gets him down. Hopefully it'll be a stand up fight and in that case Pearson tools him.
    Fuck no-gi

As hard as it is to say it, some of the UK guy`s have made utter cunts of themselves in the last episode.
    Sad times.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

I fell into the aussie hype a little bit when sot. first hit the scene, after a couple of 'gimme' fights that he won he was genuinely being talked about here as in line for a title shot LOL. glad he got exposed when he did, i think he's a very limited fighter. Ross bashes him on the feet, george is decent on the ground but i think Ross' take down defence is superb. want ross to win that fight more than any other fight this year.

personally don't think they made cunts of themselves, they made a mistake but owned up to it the instant it was brought up. a cunt move would have been to stand back playing dumb.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Last nights episode was probs the worst of the season but still well better than a few of the last seasons.

Fair play to Luke and Bola for owning up a lot of people in the world wouldn't of had the balls.

Mike Wilkinson... first time i've really got to see him and the guy is a beast! Looks like a right tank for 155lbs.

Obviously this may just of came across to those who know him but genuingly thought shit was going to go down when they were talking about the phone situation and something was said and Col responded with "I hope you're not talking about me."

Also wasn't surprised that the Aussies stole Dean's book. TBF if their ancestors weren't thieves then most them would be British anyway
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

A quick recap of this week:

"Where's my book?"
    Get out
    "Give me my book"
    No
    "Give me my book"
    Just go outside please so I look good and I'll get it
    "You had a phone"
    Sorry Dana
    "YOU SCUM FUCKS"
    Sorry Dana
    "Now an Australian is thru because of you lot!"
    UK Lightweight smashed the Aus, again
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA