Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Smashes discussion thread (spoilers)

Does anyone have a link to episode 9 they could PM me? Can't find one anywhere

Edit - Was it even on ESPN last night? I've got it series linked but just checked with the missus at home and there aren't any new episodes on my planner?! All the usual video sites only have up to episode 8 too...
    Last edited by purist; 15-11-2012 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Episode 9 recap and results

Full quarter final brackets are interesting:
    What happened to Mike Wilkinson?

Quote Originally Posted by purist View Post
    Does anyone have a link to episode 9 they could PM me? Can't find one anywhere

Edit - Was it even on ESPN last night? I've got it series linked but just checked with the missus at home and there aren't any new episodes on my planner?! All the usual video sites only have up to episode 8 too...
    I think it was on about 3am this morning cus of the football. Its also on tonight 11.30 espn

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    I think it was on about 3am this morning cus of the football. Its also on tonight 11.30 espn
    Cheers mate. That's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    What happened to Mike Wilkinson?
    Detached retina in training

Gutted or him. He looked good in his quarter final

so an aussie gets injured, but australia "get to retain the spot in the semi that they'd earnt" so they bring in an alternate for them.
    a brit gets injured, but we don't get to keep the spot in the semi and an aussie takes it.

all because they didn't want the clean sweep, it's all set up and manipulated, which winds me up because this is fighters careers they're playing with.

on a side note, how the fuck was that last fight scored a split decision? what judge gives that fight to the aussie? judging in mma seems to be getting worse.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Well done to Brad, really happy for him.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Chuffed for Brad, he did great. Alloway is proper cunt though. Pissed me off when he was saying "didn't even hit him" on the groin shot. I paused my Sky+ to see if it landed, it landed flush! you can see his big toe ramming Brad's gooch.
    - KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -

First blood to the UK dudes on route to the finale.