Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Smashes discussion thread (spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    I got Fletcher at Lightweight and I'm not overly sure at welterweight tbh with you. Brad Scott if I had to guess.
    Happy with that
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Parke will take it imo.

great to see the brits dominate in the end. one sided as was initially expected, despite dana and co trying their best to through the aussies as many bones as possible.
    hopefully a win for bradley to end the series with a clean sweep.

freak show is awesome, hope he wins the finale and goes on to good things, an entertaining character and good fighter.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Well done to my man colin he is gonna win the show i said it from the start
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

Anyone know yet if the final is on live here and what time? I expecting delayed coverage like the UFC china event

nice sub from freakshow. no1 even realised he had tapped, be a good finale

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiNinja View Post
    Anyone know yet if the final is on live here and what time? I expecting delayed coverage like the UFC china event
    Yep according to their website they're showing the Smashes finale next Friday night/Saturday morning at 2am and then the TUF16 finale Saturday night/Sunday morning from midnight til 5am (looks like they're showing the prelims for that one).

Cheers mate

Sick submission skills from Colin. I am sure we are going to see quite a lot of him over the years to come.

Well chuffed for him.

That was a crazy sub. I watched it 4 or 5 times (online) and still couldn't figure out how he got the tap lol. Will have to have a proper watch in HD tonight.