Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Smashes discussion thread (spoilers)

When Norman Parke was crying after admitting being involved with the phone probably thinking he was going to be sent home really showed how much winning the show and a UFC contract meant to him.

Also we all know Colin Fletcher is a bit crazy but imo he is one of the most genuine guys to have ever appeared on TUF.

I agree with Nimmy about G-Sot, not a bad fighter and has some decent wins but I think Pearson will finish him.

I think gsot is a good fighter but didn't deserve the hype he was getting. I could name a dozen guys that would beat him currently in the UFC but the division is a lot stronger since he had his run with the wec guys coming in. I don't think Ross will finish him but I do think it is his fight to lose. It's all about whether he take take the fight to ground

I really though I wasn't going to like Fletcher when it was announced but he seems like a sound guy and a good teammate to have

Quote Originally Posted by Manik View Post
    I really though I wasn't going to like Fletcher when it was announced but he seems like a sound guy and a good teammate to have
    Hes 1 of th soundest guys i know and 1 of the best guys to train with dudes a animal he will go far i would put my house on it
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

Quote Originally Posted by Manik View Post
    Col is literally the nicest and coolest guys you could ever meet.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by KeiranMc View Post
    Also we all know Colin Fletcher is a bit crazy but imo he is one of the most genuine guys to have ever appeared on TUF.
    100% agree there mate. Truly genuine bloke. When he's finished in the fight game, he should stand as a political candidate for the Monster Raving Loony Party. I'd vote for him anyway
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    xavier was brought back as he was a favourite for the show, they want him to come out of this with some credit.
    would also help them to have a south african fighter when they decide to hold a show down there.

Bradley Scott was impressive in his fight with Alloway, his grinding style was too much, also showed good tdd.

First brit vs brit match up next week, Norman Parke vs Brendan Loughnane, can't wait to see it.

Also when talking about how the fights went G-Sot is so biased its like he watched a different fight.

Colin Fletcher is the only fight that I've seen on both TUFs that are running right now that could have an impact on the main UFC roster.

Episode 9 recap and results

Full quarter final brackets are interesting:

Welterweights

Bradley Scott (UK) def. Benny Alloway (AUS)

Robert Whittaker (AUS) vs Xavier Lucas (AUS)

Lightweights

Norman Parke (UK) vs Brendan Loughnane (UK)

Colin Fletcher (UK) vs Richie Vas (AUS)