Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Smashes discussion thread (spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Not even on the place that does not exist yet either
    Come again?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Come again?
    There is a secret place you can get MMA torrents from but I don't believe it exists

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    There is a secret place you can get MMA torrents from but I don't believe it exists
    Ah right... Clicked on now.

as usual ESPN are a joke, why even advertise it when they've clearly already resheduled it for saturday/sunday morning. backwards c*nts. only thing I want from brazil is joo jitsoo and womens bums. ronaldo can kick his ball elsewhere.

i think its rediculous you're not getting it there at a decent time. shows what a marketing push they're doing here in oz now. this programme isnt stopped being advertised and is on at prime time, 7.30 on a wednesday night.
    agree about ESPN though, only have them for the football over here but they're just as fucking abysmal, the ammounts of issues ive had with their programming is unreal. yank shit, they should stay away from sport...
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Good Scrap in the last episode! bet the fighters were pissed, dont they usially give $1000 to each of the winning coaches team? but this time just the coaches got money?!

I'm usually on these threads defending ESPN simply because of the value that we get but, in all honesty, the coverage of both seasons of TUF this time has been absolutely shocking.

There's not a regular time slot, there's no warnings or little advertisement as to when the show will be broadcast and this week's gem of showing the smashes listing but actually showing the Brazil game was unreal.

It's hard enough to stay spoiler free because we get it a day after anyhow but come on ESPN, get it sorted.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

i watched it on mma-core on my phone due to both the espn fuckup and the speed of the link on youtube, epic fail

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    i watched it on mma-core on my phone due to both the espn fuckup and the speed of the link on youtube, epic fail
    Ditto! The fight was awesome to. I cancelled ESPN 4 months ago and only watch online now. Its cheaper and if u want the whole event normally available to download within hours. Gutted though, as now can't watch previous Sky+ ESPN events I had stored. Which IMO is a bit of a piss take.
    Last edited by DOORMANMATT; 23-11-2012 at 10:40 AM.
    Baroni - "I'm the man, the fucking man, the best ever, ever"

You guys should check out fights4all.com.
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.