Thread: UFC 152 - Beat The Bookmakers

Hybrid View

Default UFC 152 - Beat The Bookmakers

Who is everyone backing tonight? Johnson is mis-priced so I've got involved there.

http://www.thefightlounge.co.uk/news...he-bookmakers/

Johnson at +235 seems right on to me.

Grant, Magalhaes, and Thoreson all around +120 to +150 are worth a play IMO. (not all of them in a parlay or anything, but maybe throw one of those guys in a parlay)
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

I bet a few quid, not much on Belfort to win, Bisping to stop Stann, Johnson to win.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I fancy Jones in the second myself to be fair, did put a few bets on a couple of nights ago, cant even think what the hell they were, lets assume I won loads anyway
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Hopefully everyone took notice of my Grant and Magalhaes suggestions, and ignored my Johnson and Thoresen suggestions.

The FlyWeight Title fight was good stuff. I had it 48-47 for Benavidez, but I have no problem with any score from 49-46 Johnson to 48-47 Benavidez. I thought rounds 3 and 4 were both very close. I had Johnson, Benavidez, Benavidez, Benavidez, Johnson.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

had a disaster but I backed Vinny, had John via tko or points at 4/5 kimura seriously?????