Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Alex Reid returns at BAMMA 11

Quote Originally Posted by David Swann View Post
    This would be exciting. Giles would be pants and I would have to cry. Surely BAMMA are not that stupid
    Marshman is one of the biggest ticket sellers in BAMMA Alex has the thread of fame he's hanging on to. the place would erupt for the main event and when Jack smashes him for the KO he'll be the biggest name middle weight outside the UFC simples!

Whos tony giles?
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

^ K1 dude/stand up guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Simba84 View Post
    Whos tony giles?
    from bi fat gypsy wedding fame!

Quote Originally Posted by Simba84 View Post
    Whos tony giles?
    He plays a bit of Ultimate Ball as well
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by MMAlien View Post
    from bi fat gypsy wedding fame!
    Apparently he can bang though which against Reid initially sounds pretty exciting because Reid fair play has a chin and some serious heart eg Watson fight but when you think about it in depth, Reid would just take him down and it'd be shit.

Marshman vs Reid would be cool.

Tony Giles ... He's a gypo that uses UK1 (Fucking terrible idea in itself) to make him look like a 'cage fighter'.

Reid vs Marshman is the ONLY fight that makes any sort of SENSE.

Quote Originally Posted by shielsy View Post
    Tony Giles ... He's a gypo that uses UK1 (Fucking terrible idea in itself) to make him look like a 'cage fighter'.

Reid vs Marshman is the ONLY fight that makes any sort of SENSE.
    I think Jack deserves a much better opponent, especially if he's going to be fighting for one of the vacant middleweight belts. Profile-wise, beating Alex didn't do a massive amount of good for Tom two years ago, and Alex's five minutes of mainstream fame are pretty much done. Opponent-wise, Alex has lost his last seven and hasn't won a bout since 2005, discounting the Barrett 'fight'. So there's nothing to gain there either. I just don't see what Jack has to gain from beating Alex up.

Jack vs Deniston is a fight that makes sense.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    I think Jack deserves a much better opponent, especially if he's going to be fighting for one of the vacant middleweight belts. Profile-wise, beating Alex didn't do a massive amount of good for Tom two years ago, and Alex's five minutes of mainstream fame are pretty much done. Opponent-wise, Alex has lost his last seven and hasn't won a bout since 2005, discounting the Barrett 'fight'. So there's nothing to gain there either. I just don't see what Jack has to gain from beating Alex up.

Jack vs Deniston is a fight that makes sense.
    However the level of Alex's opponents have been through the roof, I was cage side for most of these, he fights better under pressure, although he isn't A big name now, he is worthy. I am guessing you are a Denniston fan.
    "No one deserves to be unbeaten" Dan Hardy post Cage Warriors Strike force 1 2005
    "I wanna be in fights that make history" Paul Daley post UFC 108 2010
    MMA Connect

as bamma are tryin to go mainstreem as possible i think the fight with marshman is what will happen , 2 big names both big charactors , they will hype this fight up big time and sell it a mainstreen audience . i think it will be a good fight as well