Thread: Max Nunes Beaming After Third Win In Four Weeks

Hybrid View

Default Max Nunes Beaming After Third Win In Four Weeks

Over the last month, Max Nunes (8-0) has staked his claim as one of the UK's finest prospects with three solid victories, the latest being a win over Tony Moran (9-4 1NC) at BAMMA 10. The 205-pounder speaks on his recent form here.

On the Moran fight:

ďI was very happy; I feel great. I didnít take any damage in any of those fights and this is what enabled me to carry on. As a professional athlete, if you can compete then you want to compete.

ďIt was at very short notice, but I was already in great shape from my match with Iain Martell at UCMMA and preparation for my title fight at Fury MMA against Brett Cole.

ďIt didnít really faze me to fight again so soon because Iím always fighting fit so I didnít have a reason to say no. My management received a call from Jude [Samuel] at BAMMA and it was too good an opportunity to turn down.

ďMy team and I had the utmost confidence in me and that this was another fight I could win, so we went for it.Ē
    Full interview here: http://www.britmma.co.uk//max-nunes-...eks/4569137814
    Dean Parr, owner of BritMMA.co.uk...Check it out!!!!

The guy is a beast and looks to be improving every fight. The guys at New Wave are doing a great job with him.

One to watch for sure.
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

Nunes is one of the best prospects I have has the pleasure of reffing. He will go far.

i like this kid, impressed me too.
    if you think its easy stop now

no one achieved anything by doing nothing

never argue with a fool

if fighting is a pursuit rooted in pain, you will find the best teachers have often absorbed the most punishment themselves......and remained standing

http://www.twitter.com/marcgoddard_uk