Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Drug cheats?

I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Although I am someone who has a pretty relaxed stance on drug use in most sports.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Although I am someone who has a pretty relaxed stance on drug use in most sports.
    Do you fight?

I ask as I'm curious as to whether people have a different stance based on whether they'd actually be likely to encounter someone who's juicing in the cage. Not like actually in the cage in front of everyone, but fight them in a cage. After they've been juicing. And not like with a blender and fruit. Like with da bad roidz.

I hate drug cheats.
    When it comes to fighting it annoys me even more because of the injuries that can be occurred to the cheaters opponent.
    You can't play at fighting, it's the toughest way to compete.
    Anyone who has trained understands the bond you make with your training partners and when someone cheats against them it leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
    Someone that knowingly enters into a fight and uses roids IMO is a complete cunt.
    Team mates that turn a blind eye to it are scumbags also, it's not a practice that is acceptable under ANY circumstances.
    Also it really pisses me off when a fighter who gets caught says it was to rehab some injury ect.
    I think 99% of the time it's just an excuse and regardless of that fighters status (regional fighter or UFC) they would always be a cheat in my mind.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

apart from the obvious looking bodybuilder , how can you tell some one is using 'Roids'

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

the answer is clearly no a proven drug cheat shouldnot just swap to another sport
    They call me Tel. But its Mr. Tel to you!

Pride juice fights were awesome

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Do you fight?

I ask as I'm curious as to whether people have a different stance based on whether they'd actually be likely to encounter someone who's juicing in the cage. Not like actually in the cage in front of everyone, but fight them in a cage. After they've been juicing. And not like with a blender and fruit. Like with da bad roidz.
    excellent point, it's easy for people - who don't have to fight a roider - to say it's fine. general point though, not aimed specifically at Rob.
    'maybe on reflection that was a genuine grievance and not a gimmick. '

roids dont give you special powers or secret weapons ... they can aid recovery or cutting

if you could get special powers from roids, I would want x ray vision

roids dont give you special powers or secret weapons ...

Then why would you take them?

People find convenient excuses when their caught. I don't understand why the attitude that it's perfectly acceptable to dope, artificially boost your test levels etc is so prominent in this sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraka3 View Post
    roids dont give you special powers or secret weapons ...

Then why would you take them?

People find convenient excuses when their caught. I don't understand why the attitude that it's perfectly acceptable to dope, artificially boost your test levels etc is so prominent in this sport.
    er... as above , to aid your recovery and conditioning ??