Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UCMMMA 31 Nick Chapman Vs Earl Brown????

Hybrid View

Default UCMMMA 31 Nick Chapman Vs Earl Brown????

Just seen this fight announced on the ucmma website.

Chapman comes off a loss in a title fight to fight a guy that hasn't won in a long long time???

Should this really be happening??

Is he just getting this fight as he sells a load of tickets?? And they want him to win one.

I like ucmma but putting fights on like this just doesn't make sense to me.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Earl-Brown-48223

And what is chapman achieving if he beats this guy??

The obvious fight would of been chapman vs Martel as they are both coming off losses.

Very very strange. I just don't understand it.

Chapman is only 2-2 Earl has had twice as many fights as him granted he has lost a lot more than he has won. The Martel fight would of made a lot more sense though in fact, i'd love to see that fight.

This fight isn't the fight i am concerned with on the card though, take another look and there is one on there that is far worse matchmaking in my eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by MMAlien View Post
    Chapman is only 2-2
    Chapman's 4-2 dude.
    His other results, from another show, haven't been e-mailed to Sherdog.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by MMAlien View Post
    Chapman is only 2-2 Earl has had twice as many fights as him granted he has lost a lot more than he has won. The Martel fight would of made a lot more sense though in fact, i'd love to see that fight.

This fight isn't the fight i am concerned with on the card though, take another look and there is one on there that is far worse matchmaking in my eyes!
    Cona vs facey. According to his record cona has never won a fight????

I can't find any stats for the guy Ismail is fighting?? So that could be a total mismatch to.

And Kelly vs griffin also looks like a mismatch.

Just my opinion.

They must be piss poor events then.
    How fucking hard is it to send an email to Sherdog and MMA Universe with results?
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bri View Post
    How fucking hard is it to send an email to Sherdog and MMA Universe with results?
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quoted for truth.

It would require some promoters to become computer literate, a tall order considering some of the numpties i've met putting on shows.

Or even Tony Moran v Nick Chapman. There are plenty of LHW's out there that could be used to put on some great match ups but the same fighters just seem to get recycled

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Cobblepot View Post
    Or even Tony Moran v Nick Chapman. There are plenty of LHW's out there that could be used to put on some great match ups but the same fighters just seem to get recycled

im always looking for natch ups at lhw. anyone need lhw or hw at short notice im always game
    Proud to be sponsored by Sport-Sense check them out at Sport-sense.co.uk