Thread: Portuguese mma news

Post Portuguese mma news

Hey guys, I run MMA Portugal - the biggest medium devoted to Mixed Martial Arts and combat sports in my country - and I will post links here heading to our daily news and reports, regarding our National scene.

All our articles are written in Portuguese so this will be mainly for Portuguese and Brazilian people but feel free to translate it on your browsers 'cause we got tons of exciting fighters and events. Just remember Cage Fighters 2 where the 3 second flying KO and the cage invasion videos were all across the internet!

Here they are (latest news):
    Cage Fighters returns on the 4th of November for "Challengers: North"
    Vitor Nobrega versus Emilio Tanque on the making
    Facebook feud involving Isaac DaGun and Kombat Klub heats up the scene in Lisbon
    Vitor Pinto, Vitor Marinho and Tiago Paraiso victorious at Portugal Fight Challenge 1 (WITH VIDEOS)
    Portugal defeated by the USA on World Cup Of MMA
    Nuno Flamino and Fabio "Bi" Barros will clash for the first ever Portuguese WKA MMA belt
    Rafael Silva shines on the WUFC world tournament 2012
    www.MMA-europe.net

i don't have a translating tool and don't know about others but do you not think it would be better for you and your site if u provided and english version if you are advertising on an english speaking forum?
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    i don't have a translating tool and don't know about others but do you not think it would be better for you and your site if u provided and english version if you are advertising on an english speaking forum?
    All web browsers have translators or support translation add ons.

It'd be great to be able to have an English version of the website, but by now - with the means we have - that's absolutely impossible.
    www.MMA-europe.net

Quote Originally Posted by udenied View Post
    All web browsers have translators or support translation add ons.

It'd be great to be able to have an English version of the website, but by now - with the means we have - that's absolutely impossible.
    I am not the best at working internet browsers and mine probably does just as i say i'm not the best at working them.

Also i apologise if i came across as though was being overly critical i was just suggesting something which i know myself and a few others would benifit from as we don't know how to work a translator.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    I am not the best at working internet browsers and mine probably does just as i say i'm not the best at working them.

Also i apologise if i came across as though was being overly critical i was just suggesting something which i know myself and a few others would benifit from as we don't know how to work a translator.
    You made a good point and thank you for your suggestion. I wish we had the means and time to have an English versin but, for now, it is just impossible.

If you try the Google Chrome browser, it comes with an integrated translator that will ask you if you want it to translate every foreign website you visit. Firefox also has lots of easy-to-install translation ad-ons.
    www.MMA-europe.net