Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DeMarques comes in at 183lb? wtf?

I get the feeling that he would have been given another shot had he not missed weight.

The dude was still at it at 1am on Thursday night/Friday morning, looked a right state.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

That was always going to be lose/lose for DMJ.

He never should have taken it really. I thought he was well on his way to beating Swick when he got caught as well but that makes him 1-4 in his last five. He was 210 when he got the call and he helped the UFC out when Attonito bailed.

I liked watching him fight as well.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Yeah it wasnt a great fight to take and I think he was well over when he accepted the fight and did his best to get down...

He just jumped into the crowd and was walking around the bars and chatting with the fans after his fight in Notts which was pretty cool

I think if he had made, he would have been kept for one more fight cause he took it on short notice and you have to really look like shit to get cut after taking a fight on short notice and helping the UFC out.

But missing weight by that much fucked him.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!