Thread: UFC on FUEL TV 5 Results. (Spoilers)

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Manik View Post
    At the time only Arlovski, and Cro Cop were big names. It was Bispings second fight, Werdums debut, Congo fought on the undercard, and Machida was at his most frustratingly boring. Many of the names on this card will be very big soon enough. Hardy has already challenged for the title, and Gunnar Nelson is the future
    yeah i kindov agree however i named about 4 stars there, there wasnt many stars on any other uk cards recently. Machida and Arlovski held ufc gold, cro cop was one of the most exciting and reverred mma fighters on the planet and Bisping was an star off the back of tuff, not to mention werdum who was and is a massive fighter.

Besides Nelson and maybe a long shot Pickett i dont see anyone on that card last night that will hold ufc gold. it was a good UK fighters card but when you have empty seats either the pricings wrong or you dont have the card attracting people.

I thought the action was great last night really good event however you dont know what kind of event you are going to get with the ufc before you get the tickets. However at the end of the day its the UFC we are talking about here, its really cool its over in the uk and i wish it was up in scotland next year
    Last edited by Nimmy; 30-09-2012 at 05:17 PM.