Thread: Full metal jousting

Default Full metal jousting

Anyone else watching this on the History Channel? It might be argued that MMA no longer looks like the toughest sport on the planet
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Exile View Post
    Anyone else watching this on the History Channel? It might be argued that MMA no longer looks like the toughest sport on the planet
    yeah, my son told me about this and i had to watch. they are complete badass lol.

the balls it must take to stay on that horse and not tuck and roll off when the other guys stick is coming towards you is more than i have lol. saying that though id love to have a go.

Quote Originally Posted by taffdragon View Post
    yeah, my son told me about this and i had to watch. they are complete badass lol.

the balls it must take to stay on that horse and not tuck and roll off when the other guys stick is coming towards you is more than i have lol. saying that though id love to have a go.
    I love watching but there must be a huge risk of spinal injury and traumatic brain injury from falling from a galloping horse
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

It's even more fucked up that people used to do that when there was basically zero medical knowledge or treatment available.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/