Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How should you train for MMA?

Tapout shirts should be banned in public or any other place UNLESS sponsored by them. Otherwise jog on.
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

Quote Originally Posted by The Gimp View Post
    Tapout shirts should be banned in public or any other place UNLESS sponsored by them. Otherwise jog on.
    Cant say I agree with that I mean they sell them in sports direct which is where I get all my garms. (apart from my underpants and training Tees which are Primarni 2 each all day long)

Tapout is the non permanent label that means "I am a hard cage fighter who does UFC and I want you to know it because I need fear whilst drinking my beer".

Without them how would we be able to identify all the "hard cage fighters who does UFC" ?

How many people do you think they'd be able to sponsor if nobody bought their kit?

I like some of their stuff, the fact it's cheap makes it all the better.
    I must state that I don't go out in tapout stuff through fear of being labeled, I do train in it and would defo wear some of their stuff if the attitude of people were not as it is, guess I'm not strong enough to take the jump!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BakedBean View Post
    Cant say I agree with that I mean they sell them in sports direct which is where I get all my garms. (apart from my underpants and training Tees which are Primarni 2 each all day long)

Tapout is the non permanent label that means "I am a hard cage fighter who does UFC and I want you to know it because I need fear whilst drinking my beer".

Without them how would we be able to identify all the "hard cage fighters who does UFC" ?
    By the magic words " yeah, I fought on Cage Rage once"
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

By the magic words " yeah, I fought on Cage Rage once"
    I usually find that quite impressive tbh.

U are forgetting ur hair cut ...u need the v cut u can't be a fighter without it and also without owning the latest WWE dvd Aswel