Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fighter/ bully/ or fucking twat?

Default Fighter/ bully/ or fucking twat?

Chris bungard well what answers have you got for the family that you nearly left without a son. In the world off martial arts it is believed that you should only use *your knowledge and techniques in a self defence manner. so why punch a *innocent boy *over a game of amateur football on a pitch not just knocking him *out but fighting for his life? To set the record straight the world of mix martial arts has got enough of a bad name without *people like bungard who's *bringing shame into the sport.*

*bungard hit this boy all over a football thro *in dispute. this lead to bungard *uppercuting him . From there he fell onto the ground and took a seizure swallowing his tongue *and nearly lost his life. It took 4 to 6 minutes for paramedics to bring him back to a saviour but stable condition. This boy is still under 24 hour medical care. *so to promoters , fighters and fans off Scottish mma How can yous pre mote Scottish mma by letting a thug and a bully *train and fight on the biggest shows in Scotland *?*

so yous no who av been talking about the boys name is Ryan weir he's 19 and is about 60 kg never trained in any kinds off martial arts, boxing etc so bungard *feel proud off not just taking a liberty but also taking him unexpected and with a massive size and knowledge advantage*

Ps*
    ** * What a wanker you are *

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpider View Post
    Chris bungard well what answers have you got for the family that you nearly left without a son. In the world off martial arts it is believed that you should only use *your knowledge and techniques in a self defence manner. so why punch a *innocent boy *over a game of amateur football on a pitch not just knocking him *out but fighting for his life? To set the record straight the world of mix martial arts has got enough of a bad name without *people like bungard who's *bringing shame into the sport.*

*bungard hit this boy all over a football thro *in dispute. this lead to bungard *uppercuting him . From there he fell onto the ground and took a seizure swallowing his tongue *and nearly lost his life. It took 4 to 6 minutes for paramedics to bring him back to a saviour but stable condition. This boy is still under 24 hour medical care. *so to promoters , fighters and fans off Scottish mma How can yous pre mote Scottish mma by letting a thug and a bully *train and fight on the biggest shows in Scotland *?*

so yous no who av been talking about the boys name is Ryan weir he's 19 and is about 60 kg never trained in any kinds off martial arts, boxing etc so bungard *feel proud off not just taking a liberty but also taking him unexpected and with a massive size and knowledge advantage*

Ps*
    ** * What a wanker you are *
    well said spider its a disgrace that the so called persons who are trying to regulate the sport can allow this person to continue ,this so call professional mma fighter is fightin twice in the next 2 months once in maryhill 20th october under a well respected promotion VISION who are at present trying to get established in scotland as a main force .if anybody in VISION or part of the VISION team read this how can they allow a thug on their bill masquardeing as a sport.his other venue is THE ALONA in Strathclyde park do they also want to be part of the thug element sponsors if so all involved who do not ban this thug from the sport should hold their head in shame,you all know who you are .yes i do know the boy who was fighting for his life ,and i would like to see some feedback from the so called sponsors and what action they are going to take regarding this .WILL AWAIT POSITIVE COMMENTS FROM THE OWNERS OF THE LEADING GYMS <DONT NEED TO PRINT YOUR NAME YOU KNOW WHAT COURSE OF ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN,wouldnt it be misjustice if he was allowed to continue in the sport or worse national newspaper get the promoters of these names and phone numbers ,finally he is a twat, bully and wanker

Quote Originally Posted by oldtuffthighsisback View Post
    well said spider its a disgrace that the so called persons who are trying to regulate the sport can allow this person to continue ,this so call professional mma fighter is fightin twice in the next 2 months once in maryhill 20th october under a well respected promotion VISION who are at present trying to get established in scotland as a main force .if anybody in VISION or part of the VISION team read this how can they allow a thug on their bill masquardeing as a sport.his other venue is THE ALONA in Strathclyde park do they also want to be part of the thug element sponsors if so all involved who do not ban this thug from the sport should hold their head in shame,you all know who you are .yes i do know the boy who was fighting for his life ,and i would like to see some feedback from the so called sponsors and what action they are going to take regarding this .WILL AWAIT POSITIVE COMMENTS FROM THE OWNERS OF THE LEADING GYMS <DONT NEED TO PRINT YOUR NAME YOU KNOW WHAT COURSE OF ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN,wouldnt it be misjustice if he was allowed to continue in the sport or worse national newspaper get the promoters of these names and phone numbers ,finally he is a twat, bully and wanker
    For the record 56 people have viewed this post and not one of you have commented is this the way martial arts is heading join a club BURY YOUR FUCKING HEAD IN THE SAND or DO THE RIGHT THING ban the thug element ,pay extortinate prices to watch thug events ,which i have done over many years 1000s of pounds and still no regulation of rules ,disclosures and drug testing this should be like Amatuer boxing for fucks sake and we are talking about PROFFESSIONALS in the mma world

122 views now and not one promoter ,gym owner has commented on this post obviously they are all training tonight and should comment when they get in perhaps? if the guy and you all know who he is is pulled out of his fights then that would fuck the show up as its a tourney .the promoter is VISION and the contact regarding the event is Robert Mcrum in maryhill.at least the football side is taking action at hampden tommorrow and he will be sin died and this is the way sport works ,but this is not the case in MMa ,SHOWS FIRST ,RULES LAST ,this is what the daily record and the sun are waiting for,
    ps when i usually comment i end up being bombarded by aresholes commenting or blowing their own trumpets,this is serious to the sport in its progression SO TRUMPET BLOWERS COMMENT ON A SERIOUS ISSUE OR PERHAPS YOU ARE GUILTY OF THE SAME MISDEAMENORS and dont want to throw stones

did this actually happen?

hope the kid is ok.

Well there is nothing Vision can do really? Not as if it's a governing body and has any jurastiction for sanctions!! Also, everyone makes a mistakes and if there's anyone claiming otherwise they're lying. It is a terrible act of that there is no doubt but rain it in!!

Quote Originally Posted by bonzy View Post
    Well there is nothing Vision can do really? Not as if it's a governing body and has any jurastiction for sanctions!! Also, everyone makes a mistakes and if there's anyone claiming otherwise they're lying. It is a terrible act of that there is no doubt but rain it in!!
    thats not a mistake thats uncontroled violence and enter the trumpet blowers

It is as I said but also is a mistake!! The situation I gather is also different from you painted

Quote Originally Posted by bonzy View Post
    It is as I said but also is a mistake!! The situation I gather is also different from you painted
    how the fuck would u knowwhat i know do want his mums phone number and a doctors certificate