Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fighter/ bully/ or fucking twat?

Let the appropriate authorities deal with it rather than slobbering on a public forum!!

I think alot of people who viewed it don't know whether the story that's been written is accurate or not so have no response. When I read it I thought "I wonder if that's true". I never make judgements based on one persons version of events. If the story was backed up with sources or something I think more people would comment. I hope the kid is ok either way.
    Fuck no-gi

I don't know what to make of this from what I seen on Facebook the guy was in a bad way, is he ok now? Accidents can happen I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt the guy however I'm pretty sure he will be in a lot of bother from the law which will deal with this. I doubt given the circumstances he will still be fighting if this is as serious as it sounds.

Hope the wee guy is alright

This is nothing but a complete liberty taking situation!
    How can you guys even say stuff like this?
    I'm sure you would be straight onn here wanting Bungard banned if it was your kid fighting for his life!
    You keep barking on about "mistakes". Yes mistakes happen, but there's a difference.
    Bungard is a trained professional fighter, he should never have lifted his hands to a kid in the first place!
    If this was in boxing, it would be all over the papers and he would never step in a ring again!
    You are tryinng to promote the sport of MMA, so bann this thug, because if you don't, a lot of bad press will come to light about MMA.

If Bungard is allowed to fight againn, put him in the cage with Ryan's brother, someone his own size and experience aand see how he gets on.
    You can't let this bastard away with this, its manslaughter for fucksake!!

He's not a professional fighter.

If the papers do get a hold of the story im sure they will have a field day.

I also hope the kid is ok

Was it 1 blow in the incident ?

Sincerely hope the injured lad makes a swift & full recovery.

Maybe Chris will be able to give side of the incident before anyone can truly pass opinion on the matter.

Not that it matters but Chris isn't pro rules fighter.

Chris is obviously going to defend himself?
    Think it if it was your kid, with no training, knocked out cold for 6 minutes to a MMA fighter with countless experience, how would you feel?

And I also seen this..
    Shaun Disgrace Taylor
    Fuck the haters bro.
    That guys a slabbering wee spastic.
    It was the fuckers own fault for being a wido.
    24 minutes ago**Like*

DISGUSTING!!

out of interest do any of the three posters calling for chris to be banned have any involvement with the sport at any level ?

Very, very tragic, hope the kid is ok.

This is a police matter and lawyers etc are involved so I won't be commenting.
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk

The problem here is that nobody has presented an unbiased and factual acount of what happened.

Not to make light of the situation, but it is being presented as though some child was playing football in the park when a well-known UFC champion came over and beat him up for no reason.

I assume that a more realistic report might be that two adults were involved in a football game, something happened that annoyed one or the other and which led to an argument. The outcome of which is that one of the adults (a little-known semi pro fighter with an average record) made a very bad decision and hit the other one. If that had been the end of it we wouldn't be reading this or hearing about it, but unfortnuately hitting someone in anger can lead to very serious and life changing results for both parties involved, and has in this case.

The problem is that it is not the place of other fighters, or indeed promoters, to comment on what is obviously a serious and ongoing legal matter, which is why you won't get a lot of feedback on here from such people.
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin