Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fighter/ bully/ or fucking twat?

Trolls having a field day here ! Fights happen in football so do accidents and from.what I hear there were no innocent party's involved I'd actually say Chris was provoked who doesn't make mistakes in life no ones perfect

Horrible story. Really hope the guy is OK. There is NO justification for what Chris did, but I'd be inclined to hear his side of the story before making any big statements
    Maybe the worst 2-0 MMA fighter in history. @jimbojitsusbg granitecitygrappling.com

I hope the boy is ok but in the interest of fairness I think its only fair to relay on an unbiased account I got of the incident from a eyewitness who knows neither individual involved.

Apparently was a rough game, emotions running high etc and a bad tackle led to Chris and this boy in a head shoving match before chris threw an uppercut. That then led to the seizure the poor guy suffered.

I am not condoning violence on a football pitch but Im confident 99% of the guys on here would not react similarly in a similar situation if they feel threatened or fear for their personal safety.

It also may be worth mentioning that the guy is described as being considerably taller and a physical presence, not a " wee boy" or " liberty"

Im sure this will be a distressing time for anyone who knows the poor guy personally and Im sure these facts offer little condolence but in the big picture it looks like a case of handbags from both involved and a freak accident from a single punch.
    I hope the poor guy is ok and it is a matter for the police etc but its unfair to paint a picture as though Chris has started an unprovoked attack on a wee guy incapable of defending himself.

To set the record straight, Ryan is 5'10 and around 62kg compared to Bungard's 6'2 and 80+kg.
    I wasn't there but heard from eye witnesses that Bungard waited for Ryan to walk past before striking him, it did not happen in the heat of the confrontation.
    If it had happened when they were 'squaring up' then I would say, fair enough, but the fact Bungard knew exactly what he was doing and did it with intent!

Get Bungard in the cage with Ryan's brother, 77kg!

Does ryans brother compete in mma?

How is the guy doing?

I along with most people posting didn't see exactly what happened BUT if it turns out that two guys squared up to each other and one of them came off worst then it's a sad terrible accident but the lad who got hurt can't complain too much - if you engage in mutual combat with another man regardless of whether he's bigger than you don't complain when it goes wrong. You can't expect to square up to someone and expect them to not be allowed to chin you cos you're smaller..... Just saying

This seems to be a hate campaign towards Chris see the fact that Chris ain't 6.2 in height your talking utter crap where u gettin yer stats from as for your line get him in the cage with Ryan's brother u really are a moron what's that gonna accomplish there were no innocent party's involved fights happen if someone was in my face I'd punch them as well

as the father of the boy your all talking about on this forum can i clear up a few stories surrounding the incident that took place there was a game of football that took place at the ravenscraig between macs bar and holytown ,ryan and the other person had a disagreement over which side had the ball ,as ryan walked away chris bungard uppercutted ryan in the throat too which ryan was knocked out causing him too take a seizure and swallow his tongue then stop breathing to which somebody tried to pierce his throat with a pen to help him breathe .he was put in the recovery position and somebody had too put there fingers in to pull his tongue forward allowing him to breathe when the paramedics arrived it took them a further 2 minutes to bring him round, at this time i recieved a knock at my door telling me to make my way to wishaw general as paramedics were working on my son ,on arrival to the hospital the ambulance hadnt arrived as a parent or family member you can only imagine the worse ,when the ambulance arrived ryan was still not out of danger and had to be treated straight away ,after a few hours later and tests plus xrays were done ryan was moved to a ward to recieve 24 hr care ,ryan has injuries in which this isnt the place to discuss these as this is a police incident ,i have written this quote so you sick internet trolls can do and say what you want ,i am not on here to judge or be judged bye anyone ,i just think mma is for a cage not a football park and ryans brother sean has no intrest in going in a cage so make sure you no facts before writting shite ,another thing ryan is 59killo and is 5foot 8 and this is exact so he doesnt come anywhere near what people are saying , QUOTE=TheSpider;852969]Chris bungard well what answers have you got for the family that you nearly left without a son. In the world off martial arts it is believed that you should only use *your knowledge and techniques in a self defence manner. so why punch a *innocent boy *over a game of amateur football on a pitch not just knocking him *out but fighting for his life? To set the record straight the world of mix martial arts has got enough of a bad name without *people like bungard who's *bringing shame into the sport.*

*bungard hit this boy all over a football thro *in dispute. this lead to bungard *uppercuting him . From there he fell onto the ground and took a seizure swallowing his tongue *and nearly lost his life. It took 4 to 6 minutes for paramedics to bring him back to a saviour but stable condition. This boy is still under 24 hour medical care. *so to promoters , fighters and fans off Scottish mma How can yous pre mote Scottish mma by letting a thug and a bully *train and fight on the biggest shows in Scotland *?*

so yous no who av been talking about the boys name is Ryan weir he's 19 and is about 60 kg never trained in any kinds off martial arts, boxing etc so bungard *feel proud off not just taking a liberty but also taking him unexpected and with a massive size and knowledge advantage*

Ps*
    ** * What a wanker you are *[/QUOTE]

How is he doing now?

We hope Ryan is making a quick recovery.

From all at On Top.
    www.ontoppromotions.co.uk