Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Fighter/ bully/ or fucking twat?

Quote Originally Posted by illegalhunter View Post
    Where is Jordan when you need him
    Musta been the other arm he suckered him with...

Quote Originally Posted by TheJuice View Post
    Musta been the other arm he suckered him with...
    Quite an ironic and confident statement to be put on a thread condemming someone for seriously hurting another. Seems you to have a sense of pride that you injured Chris, which is even more interesting due to the fact that Bungard didnt tap to you , therefore never considered it to be particuarly effective technique, so in reality you never beat Bungards heart or spirit, just his arm.

Sad and misguided wee guy, glad he is nice and safe over the water, confident he wouldnt say that to Chris' face.

Dunno bout that, I would consider snapping someones arm an effective technique, you're not Cecil Peoples are you?

I would think Chris did as well, otherwise why would he have tried to crawl out the ring when I had it locked on?

In REALITY!!11 I did beat him, thats a loss for him, therefore I beat him, so I don't quite know what you're getting at there?

Nice observation to end on, yes, I would be scared to talk shit to someone who I beat in under 2 minutes in a one sided affair, makes alot of sense...you spacker.

Some would argue that the only reason the arm snapped was the leverage applied by chris' bodyweight as he moved about and not by the superhuman strength you have gained by jagging up the "juice"

In REALITY!!!!! the only thing the juice has given you is a delightful set of bitch tits, your constant tensing up fools noone.

The point was win or no win its not something to be proud of wee sacks.

P.s If i was as ugly as you id wear a towel over my head when I enter the ring aswell. Also Jim Brown wants his patter back. Sad Act.

any win in any competition is worth being proud over.lets cut out the childish bickering.close this thread and let the police deal with this
    venni,vetti,vecci

6 posts...joined in October...only posted in this thread...who did you think you were gonna fool chris? Stay off the charlie son, didn't do you any good in that fight and has clearly made you think you can fool people with this account.

P.S I know it's not something you do much, but winning IS something you're meant to be proud of...

Who is "TheJuice"?

Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar

tell yea something boyz if anybody started on me fan i was playing fitba id hiv choked the guy righ ott

Who is the juice?? I want to look him up on youtube and see his tits

Quote Originally Posted by Fullthrottle View Post
    Who is the juice?? I want to look him up on youtube and see his tits
    So you just want to look at man boobies? Ask Bean, he will be able to direct you to those sorts of websites I am sure
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.