Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Artem Lobov's win declared a No Contest

Changing a result due to for instance, a blatantly wrong result via corruption or otherwise I think is right.
    But changing it because "oh - HE shouldn't have been judging in retrospect" is ridiculous!
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

If you agree to a fight you are ready to fight. No excuses. If you agree to judge you are ready to judge fairly. Just because your mate loses you can't change a result.

Bollocks

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    If you agree to a fight you are ready to fight. No excuses. If you agree to judge you are ready to judge fairly. Just because your mate loses you can't change a result.

Bollocks
    This. I have judged people I know, I just detach myself from it and watch it as if I don't know them. Not hard in fairness.
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

to be fair, subconscious bias is possible^
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

When I was at weight watchers class the other night listening to the "why cake is evil" lecture they told me that you should always use a scale to weigh the amount of food your going to eat because your eyes will lie to you when you are hungry.

This psychology undoubtedly applies to friends judging friends in differing quantities depending on the person.

This whole situation is beyond ridiculous if you dont know what you are doing then you really shouldnt be running a show but how many more times are we going to have to say that? probably 99999999999999999999999 (right Mr Carling?)