Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The fight lounge forums

Default The fight lounge forums

What happened to these? I don't get much time to get on either this forum or that one these days but when I googeld it after the "not found" message there was something about "this site could damage your computer". Sounds kind of sinister
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Exile View Post
    What happened to these? I don't get much time to get on either this forum or that one these days but when I googeld it after the "not found" message there was something about "this site could damage your computer". Sounds kind of sinister
    Mike wanted to infect me, he didn't ask nicely
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

wondered if it had anything to do with a female ref , the sun, the police and a lawyer

she is often spouting stuff on face book how everyone will be sorry etc etc ... maybe its the fall out from that

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    wondered if it had anything to do with a female ref , the sun, the police and a lawyer

she is often spouting stuff on face book how everyone will be sorry etc etc ... maybe its the fall out from that
    I am sorry the same ref ever saw a cage fight
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

It's been like that for a while now and I asked them on twitter with no response. The silence and lack of notice does make you think that they could be tied up in a legal dispute. Come on bean surely you know something?

I think I overspammed and broke it
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

lol, no legal disputes. Some cockhead put a link to a virus on it..We deleted the malicious code but it reappears an hour later. Our programmers are working on it, cleaning, adding more protection and then making it that all newcomers have to be accepted so all the spammers can fuck right off. Be back very soon
    Mike Clarke - Co-Owner of The Fight Lounge. The artist formerly known as Timecrocop

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Clarke View Post
    lol, no legal disputes. Some cockhead put a link to a virus on it..We deleted the malicious code but it reappears an hour later. Our programmers are working on it, cleaning, adding more protection and then making it that all newcomers have to be accepted so all the spammers can fuck right off. Be back very soon
    Hear that Evzy........ all the spammers can fuck right off - that means u for sure!!

Hope to see you back soon Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Clarke View Post
    That's scary. I didn't even know it was possible to get a virus on your computer simply by clicking on to the wrong website until I saw the message on Google
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

Im home sick.

Ive been chilling out on the UWC forums but they have less people there than a BAMMA event.

CW is cool but I am not sure they are feeling my more inflammatory postings any more.