Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The fight lounge forums

And we are back.......told you it wouldn't be long...just waiting the malware warning to be removed by Google, but the forum is now clean as a whistle
    Mike Clarke - Co-Owner of The Fight Lounge. The artist formerly known as Timecrocop

Still getting this Mike :

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
    www.thefightlounge.co.uk contains content from www.thefightlounge.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
    Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
    We have already notified www.thefightlounge.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.thefightlounge.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.
    Go back
    If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

Help improve detection of malware by sending additional data to Google about sites on which you see this warning. This data will be handled in accordance with the Safe Browsing privacy policies.

Edit : Just re-read your post
    www.mmafactory.co.uk - Use discount code cagewarriors for 10% off your order

Gnnnnn got a spam backlog to unleash!!!! Better be up soon
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

I haven't noticed any warnings or had any problems.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

I challenge you all to a spam off!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    i dont mind the UG , just find the Americans to much ...
    I find them amusing. After all, they're Americans!