Thread: Rampage Interview

Default Rampage Interview

Just thought id share this Rampage interview

http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/10/2...ampage-jackson

I really enjoyed it and thought Rampage came acrross really well. The blokes quite funny

Helwani on the other hand is quite annoying. He just doesnt seem very interested at times and doesnt know how to takes a joke or two. In fact i dont think he knows what humour is

Really interesting watch. I like rampage better now. Seems to have lost alot of friends in the industry through money.
    Fuck no-gi

great interview, dont get the Ariel hate, dudes like the number 1 for interviews with the top stars. His 'humour' is very different from Rampage's, but after watching the TOKYO and then NEW YORK one, they mesh really well imo.

great watch ... what the fuck is santa doing here?

Quote Originally Posted by shielsy View Post
    great interview, dont get the Ariel hate, dudes like the number 1 for interviews with the top stars. His 'humour' is very different from Rampage's, but after watching the TOKYO and then NEW YORK one, they mesh really well imo.

great watch ... what the fuck is santa doing here?
    Its not that i hate helwani he just annoys me at times. Hes quite knowledgeable but at times just doesnt seem quite interested but i guess thats just his style

I thought the parts he was saying about bisping were quite interesting. Dont know if it was public knowledge and i missed it or if he dropped a bombshell there