Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UK MMA Rankings Update - September 2012

I was expecting the boot this month sayings I have been inactive for a year.... I'll be back

Plus this is my first post in a long time on here

Quote Originally Posted by AlexEnlund87 View Post
    I was expecting the boot this month sayings I have been inactive for a year.... I'll be back

Plus this is my first post in a long time on here
    Will be the end of October update mate because it was October 29th! When you back at it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo Slice GCG View Post
    I think Andy Ogle should be much higher than 8, just by virture of being in the UFC and even though he lost, many many people thought he won. Probably get a lot of heat for that but just my view. Also, I think Hathaway (7-1 in UFC) should be above Dan Hardy (6-4 in UFC). Other than that, an interesting read as always
    A lot of things to tackle in this one...but in brief a purely numbers game doesn't dictate the rankings (quality of opposition, performance, manner of victory etc.) and 'just by virtue of being in the UFC' shouldn't automatically mean you're more highly ranked than the guys above you. You've gotta have the wins/performances to back that up too.

Quote Originally Posted by MMAlien View Post
    I can vouch for this Simba!
    Yep, Ricky is on the ball and an asset to the team!

Was looking for a end of year show, but it looks like its going to be February so going to stay of the turkey and really go to work next year now I'm relatively injury free (touches wood) (was that geeky)....

Ive haven't been as active as normal this year with opening a gym and then getting injured training for Made 4 the Cage.

Got a big fight verbally agreed for a big show December that should hopefully get signed and confirmed next week, then il be busy early next year.

Quote Originally Posted by thaison View Post
    Ive haven't been as active as normal this year with opening a gym and then getting injured training for Made 4 the Cage.

Got a big fight verbally agreed for a big show December that should hopefully get signed and confirmed next week, then il be busy early next year.
    Hope ya dont think was havin a dig mate just sumit thats came up in convo few tyms so thought id ask
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

No mate not at all,if im honest i was suprised im still in there at 4th. Most rankings dont take into account the level of opposition faced and that might be whats keeping me up there. Kaikai cant be too far from the UFC, same as Aranda (although he has a massive task ahead of him with Olivier Pastor on Sat night) and Haggerstrom might be the best fighter ive fought to date.

Im expecting you to be chasing those top 5 spaces very soon too.

Al b chasin em shortly myself im interested in how th pastor/aranda fight pans out n a want another shot at pastor sumtym next year al get th cut/refill right next time n wont b ill lol good luck for december mate

Lol just realised what u wrote that last part of th comment a read it wrong 1st tym haha a just get punchier by th day lol

Has Paul reed not retired?
    Fuck no-gi