Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paul Reed Interview

If this is your last fight. Enjoy every minute of it mate, pretty cool you get to share it with your daughter too.

Quote Originally Posted by thaison View Post
    If this is your last fight. Enjoy every minute of it mate, pretty cool you get to share it with your daughter too.
    Thanks James

great KO at the weekend by the way, she is going all the way.
    Last edited by Reedy; 08-10-2012 at 04:59 PM.

Shame to see you leave the sport but lets be honest? its a bit pointless fighting Danny Welsh isnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderlips View Post
    Shame to see you leave the sport but lets be honest? its a bit pointless fighting Danny Welsh isnt it?
    retire & come back to fight danny welsh 5-22 agree with thunderlips why? you beat him already is it you want to finish on a win? not really going out on your shield is it. you had some great fights I enjoyed watching you at times.
    Joey Essex is my hero, he's Reem.

Will be shame to see Paul retire.

I totally agree with him wanting to go out on a win and no disrespect to Welsh but after the career Paul has had it would have been better as a fan to see him go out having defeated a bigger named opponent.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

fuck me tough crowd..I don't have to prove anything to anyone, i've had a tonne of hard fights. I'll be happy to finish on a win, if a really great show with a challenging fight came along I might reconsider. I now remembered why I don't come on here that often anymore.
    Last edited by Reedy; 09-10-2012 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    I now remembered why I don't come on here that often anymore.
    I guess it's a compliment in a way that you've set Such a high standard and people expect so much of you because of it and they seem so disappointed that they perceive you to be lowering your level. It is easy to be brave when it's someone else's body that's on the line though.
    Fuck no-gi

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Haha don't worry about these guys, crazy rubbish being spouted. I would love to see them face Danny welsh! He needs more grappling, but he'd kick anyone's teeth out given half a chance.

All the best Paul, hope it's a good fight and that you get the call.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Have I missed the fight already?

Has the Danny vs Paul round 2 bout happened yet?

Seems people think he has already won

You guys should be more open minded lol

And thanks Jimmy haha, nice to know someone likes me
    Dan 'Vybz' Welsh 63Kg Pro 11-25-0 danwelsh86@gmail.com