Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Out of curiosity..

Default Out of curiosity..

Who would you guys want to see on the MTV MMA site. I get managers and fighters asking to be featured etc.. but just asking out of interest.

Dem.

Let me rephrase that.. I get managers asking for their fighters to be featured!

Quote Originally Posted by Cxhem View Post
    Let me rephrase that.. I get managers asking for their fighters to be featured!
    Wouldn't surprise me if you did though

Someone funny like Lewis Long - got the skills to back it up and a huge fan bass in Wales. Just joined the trojan free fighters and runs his own gym in Wales too. Muay thai bronze medalist in the world thai boxing games. Judo and kickboxing blackbelt.

me, come we can smoke weed, do some acid grappling and dissolve into each other then watch our souls play connect 4 to determine the winner
    being empty of yourself you cannot be attacked because you arent filled by you.

Quote Originally Posted by James Saville View Post
    me, come we can smoke weed, do some acid grappling and dissolve into each other then watch our souls play connect 4 to determine the winner
    Sounds like a rating winner to me

Hahaha Saville wins id even pay to watch that
    @tommysekal

Quote Originally Posted by iandean View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if you did though
    There may be some truth to this..

Quote Originally Posted by MMAlien View Post
    Someone funny like Lewis Long - got the skills to back it up and a huge fan bass in Wales. Just joined the trojan free fighters and runs his own gym in Wales too. Muay thai bronze medalist in the world thai boxing games. Judo and kickboxing blackbelt.
    He's got the creds and a good up and comer, but I don't think his name is out there as much as other guy's we've featured.

As sad as this stuff is, it's important. If you haven't got a decent social media presence and following, it makes me wonder how big your fanbase is!

Quote Originally Posted by Cxhem View Post
    He's got the creds and a good up and comer, but I don't think his name is out there as much as other guy's we've featured.

As sad as this stuff is, it's important. If you haven't got a decent social media presence and following, it makes me wonder how big your fanbase is!
    Id guess at Lew Longs fan base being much larger than a Leeroy Barnes or Misiek. He's also got more chance of making it to the top than either of them imo

Not a Long shill like Ricky but just putting it out there...

If its media and fan base why not Alex Reid or Tony Giles or maybe Jimmy Millar?