Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UCMMA 30 Results as the happen.

Well done to Spencer Hewitt bouncing back in impressive fashion over such a tough guy!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

http://www.yourmma.tv/events/details...8/ucmma-30.htm

It was an awesome show. Pics to follow
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by MMAlien View Post
    Well done to Spencer Hewitt bouncing back in impressive fashion over such a tough guy!
    Who did he fight?
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    http://www.yourmma.tv/events/details...8/ucmma-30.htm

It was an awesome show. Pics to follow
    My voice is still in bits from the Kerpe fight.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

I was worried about andre's confidence when he mentioned the injuries he had in the pre-fight vid
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bri View Post
    Who did he fight?
    Cameron Else.
    Co-Owner of www.AddictedMMA.com and massive MMA Addict!

Quote Originally Posted by boogeyman View Post
    that really was some shit wi-fi.
    Yup. When eating the free food they gave the media it was great but as soon as i got cage side it was horrible!
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    Yup. When eating the free food they gave the media it was great but as soon as i got cage side it was horrible!
    Let me guess the rest.

Your diamond shoes were too tight and your wallet was too small for your fifties.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Putting aside personal bias on my team mate's fights, it was an awful show, apart from the heckling and Bostwick vs Sines fight which was entertaining.

Tomasz (fighting for a title in his UK1 debut?) vs Chi was possibly the worst fight of the night. Tomasz spent the 2nd and 3rd round blowing out of his arse.

Out of curiosity, why do UCMMA show MMA records of fighters before UK1 fights?

DoD normally does a long post of 20 reasons why UCMMA is so good - why can't he pay for the licence to play decent music? The music they have on loop is awful.

Quote Originally Posted by jonj View Post
    Putting aside personal bias on my team mate's fights, it was an awful show, apart from the heckling and Bostwick vs Sines fight which was entertaining.

Tomasz (fighting for a title in his UK1 debut?) vs Chi was possibly the worst fight of the night. Tomasz spent the 2nd and 3rd round blowing out of his arse.

Out of curiosity, why do UCMMA show MMA records of fighters before UK1 fights?

DoD normally does a long post of 20 reasons why UCMMA is so good - why can't he pay for the licence to play decent music? The music they have on loop is awful.
    The card was shocking in comparison to the last BAMMA show and apart from the Towler vs Lake fight I could not see the relevance of any of the match ups on the card.
    Bare in mind BAMMA had Moran vs Nunes on their undercard UCMMA had?????? nothing by comparison.

On a positive note the atmosphere in the Troxy has greatly improved and the security seamed allot more friendly than my last visit and there wasnt so much thuggery in the crowd (well open thuggery that is).

Again on a positive note there was no Ultimate Ball but if UCMMA want to be seen as no1 they need to invest heavily in their card as this one was awful and having UK1 fights is bad enough but I understand the need given the audience they have to appeal to but having one as the main event of an MMA show makes me think that they may have jumped the shark.