Thread: Inman vs. Arish - FCC 4 Card

Default Inman vs. Arish - FCC 4 Card

This is a great fight topping the bill in Bolton - Ali Arish vs. Matt Inman:

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.a...-finalised.htm

Matt Inman said of the opportunity Ali is a good fighter and a cool guy. Like myself he's a real fighter who is always training and always in the gym, he's always active so I know he's going to be in shape. I think we have a good contrast in skill sets that is going to make for an interesting fight. Im really excited to fight on FCC, never been to one before but heard good things and looks like a great set up, I'm very proud to be headlining the show.I think this is one of the biggest fights Manchester MMA has seen in a long time and it's not gonna let anybody down. Expect fireworks.
    He's right y'know! ^^^

Great match up... Arish takes some weird 'gimme' fights but whenever he has stepped up he has done the business as well, got a very heavy top game and GnP. Inman is a big talent stood up and off his back with a great heart, will be a cracker!