Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: McVeigh vacates CWFC bantamweight title; returns to action at Cage Warriors 50

Quote Originally Posted by james macalister View Post
    its an aggressive sport... lol its a fight im sure everyone would like to see!
    Fair point.

I guess it's that "He was winning till he lost argument" never holds a lot of water in my opinion.

You're right though; at some point in the future that'd make a very good fight.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

what i meant by that was if hissy was winning against edwards for the 1st round. and the 2nd round up until the sub. then what would mcveigh do to him...
    James MacAlister BW pro 7-2-0 DNFT#1

Quote Originally Posted by james macalister View Post
    what i meant by that was if hissy was winning against edwards for the 1st round. and the 2nd round up until the sub. then what would mcveigh do to him...
    That's surely some form of MMA Math though.

If (A) was beating up (B) then imagine what (C) would do who is, by most logical measurements, better than (A)

To be fair Hyslop vs. Edwards was a cracking scrap and any fight involving any or all of the participants would be entertaining.

Incidentally, off topic, commentating your win in Shrewsbury against Mark Handley still remains one of the most bat shit crazy pieces of mma fight calling I've done in a long while.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

haha. that fight was fucked up. the riot before the fight was even crazier! lol. think al stay at bantamweight from now on and not pass out! lol
    James MacAlister BW pro 7-2-0 DNFT#1

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    Bit aggressive that ain't it?
    Some of the dinkys still seem emotional about Edwards subbing hyslop. Need to move on chaps. It comes across like when a kid gets a doing on the playground and then says "I'll get ma big brother tae do ye"
    Fuck no-gi

Quote Originally Posted by Gi-boy View Post
    Some of the dinkys still seem emotional about Edwards subbing hyslop. Need to move on chaps. It comes across like when a kid gets a doing on the playground and then says "I'll get ma big brother tae do ye"
    Lol, i dont take any notice buddy, hes bitter, it was hissy mouthing i didnt say a word, he got stumped,i was losing badly up until that point u could see how much damage he done and how badly i was getting beat ;-) hense ^^^, no doubt me an paul will fight some time. Whatever, when i win i think james will be catching the first form of transport to shoot me ;-) i spoke to paul at the last event and he was a nice guy. Thats all i got to say about him really,
    Kris Edwards,www.groundandpound.de/mma/rankings/european-top-ten/bantamgewicht-135lb-61kg/

Lol Aye because I have shown so much emotion after the fight?! I got caught in a daft submission in quite a dull fight. Npt a lot more to say about it really guys

Paul will be a deadly fighter at Flyweight, can't see anybody in the UK that deserves a fight with him just now. Im pretty sure Cagewarriors will bring in some good Flyweights from across the Atlantic for him
    WWW.BRIANHYSLOP.COM Dinky Ninja Fight Team #1

Dinky Ninja
    Paul McVeigh
    Pro Fighter

Settle down chaps.

Ill let Intensiti decide who i get to throw a maddie at. They also manage Kris so I cant see the fight happening, it would be a cool one though.
    MMA Strength, Conditioning and Awesomeness Blog- UPDATED 8/2/11 Random Musings prior to actual content http://maccavelli.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Maccavelli View Post
    Settle down chaps.

Ill let Intensiti decide who i get to throw a maddie at. They also manage Kris so I cant see the fight happening, it would be a cool one though.
    Actually Intensiti don't, but Kris is signed to CW

And anyway i don't want that fight and i think both yourself and Kris are on different paths to now.

And to be honest it's up to the CW bosses to decide what they wanna do with the flyweight division. I know what i wanna do and shall be lobbying accordingly

@James Mccallister instead of using your energy up hating on Kris Edwards would you like to come to Wales and fight his team mate Joe Orrey on Nov 17th. pm if interested,
    Joe is even shitter than edwards so should be an easy fight for you
    Last edited by Pain Pit MMA; 11-10-2012 at 11:04 PM.