Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: McVeigh vacates CWFC bantamweight title; returns to action at Cage Warriors 50

My coach is my manager, im happy whatever happens, brian that post wasnt aimed at you mate it was just the mind fames before hand i was on about, the first words u said to me was its all banter mate, which it was, an u havent mentioned it since, its james thats hurting lol :-) the same to paul, i dont disrespect people, we are all in this game trying to get somewhere, fight our fights, an win whichever ones have to be put on :-)
    Kris Edwards,www.groundandpound.de/mma/rankings/european-top-ten/bantamgewicht-135lb-61kg/

Quote Originally Posted by Pain Pit MMA View Post
    @James Mccallister instead of using your energy up hating on Kris Edwards would you like to come to Wales and fight his team mate Joe Orrey on Nov 17th. pm if interested,
    Joe is even shitter than edwards so should be an easy fight for you
    LOL thats a bit harsh sayin hes shitter than edwards haha
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

Dinky Ninja
    Paul McVeigh
    Pro Fighter

My bad sorry for the confusion Kris.
    MMA Strength, Conditioning and Awesomeness Blog- UPDATED 8/2/11 Random Musings prior to actual content http://maccavelli.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Maccavelli View Post
    My bad sorry for the confusion Kris.
    No worries gd luck with the drop will cool to watch u in action mate, p.s keep putting james through hell at your gym hahaha
    Kris Edwards,www.groundandpound.de/mma/rankings/european-top-ten/bantamgewicht-135lb-61kg/

He's joking mate, he got two fights at hand now, you or joe

Quote Originally Posted by Simba84 View Post
    LOL thats a bit harsh sayin hes shitter than edwards haha
    It's tongue in cheek mate. Orrey is a big ticket seller on the promotion. I'd like to see that fight.

i think if pauls makes the cut safe and fights at his potential as it is a big cut for him he is in a leauge of his own , the only uk based fight is prob giorgio andrews or a ufc fight with phill harris maybe

i have asked for my managers to try arrange that fight. however i am keeping my diary clear so i can try and get on cage warriors glasgow. i was meant to fight declan williams on ommac but fought recently and have a few niggles i had to get rid of. I would like to match with joe orrey but dont want to arrange a fight for 1 month before cagewarriors glasgow and end up injured etc. and i never implied that Edwards was shite... obviously the guys a good fighter or 1. he wouldnt be signed with cagewarriors and 2. he wouldnt have accomplished as much as he already has in his career. Hopefully my managers can get the match up confirmed in the future
    James MacAlister BW pro 7-2-0 DNFT#1

Quote Originally Posted by Pain Pit MMA View Post
    @James Mccallister instead of using your energy up hating on Kris Edwards would you like to come to Wales and fight his team mate Joe Orrey on Nov 17th. pm if interested,
    Joe is even shitter than edwards so should be an easy fight for you

Classy promoting right there, How do you say Don King in Welsh?lol

I know Kris, I was talking to the sad cunt Gi-boy that trolls on this whoever the fuck he is
    WWW.BRIANHYSLOP.COM Dinky Ninja Fight Team #1

Quote Originally Posted by H1SSY View Post
    I know Kris, I was talking to the sad cunt Gi-boy that trolls on this whoever the fuck he is
    Giving your opinion isn't trolling. I actually wasn't really referring to you as much as I was your team mates when I suggested that some ninjas should let the Edwards defeat go. The only reason I said anything was because it's not the first thread in which I've seen the welsh lad getting shit for beating you.

I don't think I'm a "sad cunt" but I guess it's all a matter of opinion to which of course you are entitled to as am I.
    Fuck no-gi