Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Made 4 The Cage 7 Results

Yes was me. Yes my arm was sore but either I stepped up and taught n the lad got a fight or I didn't he his fans went home unhappy. Fighters always fight injured and think I've proved in past I come to fight and wouldnt just roll over. Unfortunately I am
    A stand up fighter and got taken down. Did my best tho
    Last edited by SuntanSuperman; 15-10-2012 at 12:01 AM.

Did you see me fight towler? Did I take an easy way out then when could have probably taken a DQ. I wouldn't disrespect the sport like that

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuntanSuperman View Post
    Did you see me fight towler? Did I take an easy way out then when could have probably taken a DQ. I wouldn't disrespect the sport like that
    I saw your fight with Towler, considering the size difference, massive effort dude
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Here's the Made 4 The Cage 7 event report folks:

http://www.yourmma.tv/events/details...-vengeance.htm

Very impressed by Mounir and Ohikere who took the amateur titles on the night.

My view from the commentary seat on the Your MMA blog: http://www.yourmma.tv/blog/calling-t...-4-the-cage-7/

good to know your thoughts jay. i cant say i totally disagree.but i was the only person willing to take the fight so it was that or the lad waste his night n not fight n his fans go home unhappy. If another fighter had of stepped up then i wouldnt have had too. ive had lads pull out on me on the day before on hated wasting 12wks training (granted i hadnt trained for this like i would normally)

Other than cancel the fight i dont see what Dale could have done. I was more than happy to have two stand up wars, but against good bjj lads im always gonna struggle and the first fight set the blue print

Aye, as I said I can understand the reasons why the promoter would do it and why the fighters would want it to happen. Not many would take two fights, you did them a favour and got the guy a fight, I've done the same in the past. It doesn't look good though and the crowd were a bit bemused at the situation and it got some negative attention.

what would have happened if brad suffered a TKO in the first fight? Would he had been allowed to go out again? guy has balls

im sorry if that happened. my intentions were good. i expected a stand up fight for the second and a chance to redeam myself a bit. i dont enjoy loosing twice

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Aye, as I said I can understand the reasons why the promoter would do it and why the fighters would want it to happen. Not many would take two fights, you did them a favour and got the guy a fight, I've done the same in the past. It doesn't look good though and the crowd were a bit bemused at the situation and it got some negative attention.
    I never get Ko'd, so chance was minimal
    i intended to win both fights

stupid BJJ
    Last edited by SuntanSuperman; 15-10-2012 at 02:02 PM.