Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Made 4 The Cage 7 Results

i have emailed sherdog and asked them to update my record, moving across my real name and record. a few of my wins still dont show up on any record

It's all what the fighter believes these days, that's why the majority of first time pro's take debuts against 0-8 guys but wouldn't dream of fighting a guy with the same amount of fights but their record read 4-4.

baked bean, please edit your post and take my real last name out please. i cnat show up on any searches

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BakedBean View Post
    If the promoter asked you to fight the other chap rather than Brad would you have taken the fight?
    no because we sometimes train together. it was the best the promoter could do in the hour before the fight we realised i didnt have an opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by SuntanSuperman View Post
    baked bean, please edit your post and take my real last name out please. i cnat show up on any searches

thanks
    Done but my question remains, Why did they not just get the two other chaps to fight?

I know your character as such that you are game and will fight anybody and your bravery is acknowledged but the promoter has a responsibility to you ,the other fighters , the fans , the sport and the other brands he chooses to associate his own with so I am just interested as to why he chose the more foolish course of action as opposed to the obvious safer option.

Although I do appreciate that he is unlikely to have official permission to use the BAMMA logo and they are just a little to wet to tell him not to.

both fighters beat me fair and square. i was good to go when i lost the second fight. and i had trained for the original fight on a reduced capacity due to time/my situation and wanted to fight. i came to bang but got taken down n subbed. it happens.

they knew each other.....one was heavier than the other (i gave up a little weight for one fight as it was catch weight) and i didnt travel to newscastle to not fight and not get paid

i thought wardle would stand with me and i cluld beat him...i didnt expect him to shoot. his game plan was better than mine
    Last edited by SuntanSuperman; 15-10-2012 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jstephenson View Post
    no because we sometimes train together. it was the best the promoter could do in the hour before the fight we realised i didnt have an opponent.
    Where you asked to fight him?

Ur just being an arsey bean now
    Ha

Quote Originally Posted by SuntanSuperman View Post
    Ur just being an arsey bean now
    Ha
    I am always arsey, thats how I roll.

The promoter has made he wrong decisions here , fighters will fight but promoters make fights and what Made4thecage have done here is bullshit.